Has the game vastly improved?

I’d say that’s because of the quarantine.
Or at least in my case.

no.

you think they would do anything useful?

1 Like

Oh no, the poor team. Whom they hire, how many do they hire and how much time they give them is not my concern. Everyone gets flak by association if the product is bad.

1 Like

I’m flagging Flawaffle’s posts as real life threats because of the extremely small but still possible chance I may come near this person irl and catch whatever disease he has that makes him delirious.

3 Likes

I assume that everyone here criticizes the entire company.
I do not understand that mania that has some to say that we are talking only about developers as if we were talking about Programmers.
And not of the developers talking about the entire video game development company.

1 Like

If you had valid reasons to refund, those remain unchanged.

2 Likes

I have a question, but I ask from my ignorance, can the servers be linked between a game that has an old graphics engine and a game with a new graphics engine? For example, if Reforged had used a new graphics engine, could it connect to the multiplayer games of the Classic?

It is impossible to talk about Blizzard and that the developers do not feel identified, regardless of whether or not it was their fault that the game turned out the way it came out, but I try to never mess with the developers since I think they are not to blame, they that I am a very hypocritical person lately in this forum, sometimes I insult Blizzard and other times I say things like “if they do this they will surely return to the chasm”, it is very difficult for me to hate them at all since, despite everything, it is a company that I love, and I was very angry about the little affection they gave to a jewel such as Warcraft 3, and until I see changes for the better, I do not think that my desire to insult the managers calms down, and also I would not recommend the game to anyone right now.
For Blizzard it may be just a game that gives them money, but for many it is an important part of our lives.

1 Like

Not trolling I asked a simple question:
Has the game vastly improved since it has been released?

If you’re looking for ladder and balance and all that stuff, it’s more or less the same as it was at launch.

Has it improved? Yes, of course it has. It’s been patched since it came out, so if we are super technical then those are improvements. But overall it’s still not enough, certainly if you’re only concerned about multiplayer.

This coming from someone who lurks the forums and doesn’t actually play the game. The forums aren’t really the place where people who actively play the game regularly come to right now.

yes. theoretically speaking.

Moreover, most of the servers do not look at all like the judges that they create.
what if you couldn’t make the game grow like this. each patch would be double.

1 Like

Not trolling. It has not improved.

It will not be improved until a full rollback to pre-1.32 is initiated.

Is it a decent product yet?
Care about multiplayer only.

→ it is a lil bit better now then on release.

The infamous “match found bug” got mostly fixed (it still occurs sometimes but FAR less frequent than before).
We got a !mmr, a command which checks your rating (thats no ladder but only mmr).
We got a ladder made by community member PAD. Its a community solution and not many people know about his plugin, thus mostly only very good players use it. Youll get crushed there when ur new to the game.

Is it a decent product yet?

No. Not even close.

• Theres still global matchmaking in versus which leads to very unstable and high ping games in like 30% of your matches you willl have 300-500ping.
  • There is still no hotkeys menu, editing customkeys.txt or community solutions are VERY limited, half of ur keyboard you can not bind plus its a nightmare to do.
  • Theres still no official ladder or player profiles, only community solutions which do not work 100% oh and profiles are ruined due to instable servers anyway
  • arranged team vs random team matchmaking …makes matches totally imbalanced
  • no leaver penalty and no reconnect button means in team games youll have a leaver for whatever reason in like 50% of your matches, 4v4 / 3v3 is basically unplayabale.
  • random crashes / kicks / disconnects got less frequent but theyre still there

There many more issues but those are the most impactfull imo and more then enough to state: no, the multiplayer is nowhere near decent.

2 Likes

In my opinion the game has slightly improved. Sure, there are still big features missing, but the game is much more stable. Im living in germany and have played around 15 Versus matches the last couple of days. No desyncs, no high ping, no “join bug”. When is think about my experience 1.5 month ago, this is so much better. But this is just my experience. Regarding to this forum plenty players still have these problems.

No desyncs, no high ping, no “join bug”. When is think about my experience 1.5 month ago, this is so much better. But this is just my experience. Regarding to this forum plenty players still have these problems.

I do think it really depends on what you play. When you played 15 games 1v1 only, i could believe you saying you had Zero problems (plus beeing very lucky). However if u talk about 2v2/3v3/4v4 and customs, there simply is no way that your not lying.

1v1 is the only mode which runs somewhat stable.

1 Like

Yeah, missed that info. I was playing 1vs1 only.

1 Like
2 Likes

this global matchmaking is terrible giving you high ping that never happened before… main issue for me…

1 Like

As far as i can tell WC3R has made no improvements on WC3 at all.
Only lost features.

The only positive that has come from WC3R is that WC3 had a little bit of life breathed back into it.
However its already becoming a ghost town again, so idk if its really a positive at all.

1 Like

Check in next century. Not joking.

2 Likes
  • Let’s see they have corrected a bit the lag … that is or that now almost nobody plays and that is why there is less Lag.
  • And there is a leveling patch.
  • And a minimal graphic improvement. (The units have more shadows and they look better … but it is still known that they do not hit the shiny floor)

That is all. Everything else remains the same.