Blizz are you planning any content patch?

Yes it had rocky launch but personally I don’t think everything is lost.

I like how you created brand new Silvermoon trees and in all honesty I am hopping more stuff will be added later perhaps Pandaria style trees, or anything from WoW expansions that can be used in editor. That would be cool, I wrote about it multiple times. Would be nice to have assests of WoW in WCIII as it goes.

And yea, remove terrain tile limit!

4 Likes

yes we will release another patch in 1 or 2 months that will add another new type of tree and also a new rock

14 Likes

I agree, I’d love more content added to the game such as new trees, structures, doodads, icons, music and the like from WoW, but also new skins for units and buildings. We’re very unlikely to get more campaigns (especially as there has been so much bad press), but the more assets we have to make our own content, the better.

4 Likes

Yeah, they really need to fix the inconsistencies in campaign - even more with the case of missing models

2 Likes

There you go Blizz.

Numerous features the original game had are lost, not least of which is the Custom Campaign mode.

That’d be cool, sure, but also kind of pointless in a game that may very well cease to exist entirely in the future thanks to Blizzard using Battle.net as a DRM platform.

So you plan to use the World Editor despite any idea you have for a cool map or story being seized by Blizzard to be used at some later point without giving you any credit whatsoever?

3 Likes

It would be great to have new models to do personality campaigns.

1 Like

There will surely be first and second war as DLC.

Nope, I’d be mad at this point because of the lack of cutscenes that were supposed to be part of reforged.

They would add cutscenes. Not 2018 demo ones but they can do cutscenes like in current campaign. Of course, Golden will write the dialogues.

Those are what was advertised, yeah.

1 Like

It would be nice, first and second war with reworked maps, with heroes and cutscenes. But out of skins i guess we will not see any contents.

SURELY

You much be special.

i saw Bobby Kotick at the jewelry, he bought golden toiletpaper

1 Like

yesterday i purchased this game and there was absolutely no problems while playing it (around 3hrs) yet today only the menu works and as soon as i go into a game it lags to the point that i cant even exit the game without shutting the computer down. Anyone got any ideas why this might be?

1 Like

You obviously never appreciated Reign of Chaos / Frozen Throne and never even owned the original disk versions.

And considering Activision ordered Blizzard to fire 800 employees in 2019 don’t get your hopes up for any new updates and patches anytime soon.

I strongly suggest everyone not to pre-order their games anymore unless they can prove the quality of a game without pre purchasing.

This is highly likely to be temporary. There is even modern UI for custom campaign window in the game data.

Yeah that doesn’t matter. Not updating to a version of the game tied to Battle.net so intrinsically that it’ll disappear into the ether someday before the apocalypse happens.

I refuse to support that kind of business model, let alone what Blizzard has become.

I think they may want to sell us campaigns for more than they sell the skins.

I would like to see what you say true, but look at what they announced in blizzcon2018. They whern’t good enough to make the new cutscenes, voice acting overhaul on an already made campaign ,what was announced and they asked 30-40e for it and look the result. So making a new campaign, new cutscenes and new voices acting seems is the last content what blizzard could have in mind. New portraits, skins, maybe some kind of events as usualy they do on some of theyr game, like halloween, christmass, lunar festivala but no campiangs.