[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

I also have the Raynor/Kerrigan/Artanis bug.

Same Rayner, Kerrigan & Artanis locked at lvl 5

I also have the Raynor level 5 bug, do we need to do anything to fix it? or will Blizzard fix it automatically on their side?

Same here, all three starter commanders are locked to level 5, others are fine.

I am also experiencing the same issue with Artanis, Kerrigan and Raynor cap at level 5. Prestige level is still showing the correct level.

Hey all,

We’ve passed the info along to the Starcraft II team so they are aware of the new issues after the maintenance on May 5th. You all won’t need to do anything on your side as it should be fixed on the back-end.

We’ll post an update here if we hear anything. Thank you for the reports.

9 Likes

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

got the problem now
Raynor can not be upgraded, no more xp can be gained.
And the error text is:
progression is capped at level 5 until purchased

I just started playing SC2 again after and a year and my free commands are cappedat lvl 5

Yeah hell nah I just logged on my SC2 account and my Artanis is stuck at level 5 I know I didn’t reset its levels, I kept it at max level 15

1 Like

I also have this issue, but additionally - I recently returned to the game and I have no idea when but lost a large number of mastery levels in the interim. I recalled having over 100 points in the past. bizzare.

Sigh. Same thing for me. :frowning:

Just logged in and my Artanis and Raynor reset to level 5. I was 50+ mastery. WTH.

same here mastery 93 Raynor Artanis and Kerrigan are 5 and capped at least i got my prestige’s tho

I am also affected by this bug. I am getting the message that Raynor is capped at level 5 and I can purchase him but there is no option to purchase. Also, I am like level 75 prior to this issue.

Just hopped on a few minutes ago and my Raynor and Artanis are reset to lvl 5.

Same thing happened to me yesterday.

This happened to me since Thursday at least. Date is May 5, 2022.

logged in today and found my commanders had been reset

All starter commanders that were above level 5 reduced to level 5. Been stuck for several days. Isn’t affection EU region account, but affecting the others.