Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

Well, seems PR won over Sales and Legal in the end… Or it was a ballsy executive.

What a happy ending!

2 Likes

I just recieved a patch, 4.11.2.77535. Maybe it fixes the issue?

Yes, it works now, 4.11.2 fixes the exp bug, I just played a game and got exp.

2 Likes

Confirmed, now working.

Yeah it works now. I’ve never been so happy to level up by 1 level lol

good job, now get stimpacks back to the shop :3

Yeah, and Mensky’s got his freaking ORBITAL DROPS now!!!
Best commander ever after the fix? I like him a lot to be honest, it was money well spent IN THE END…

for the passage of the last 2 mutations, I did not get experience, it’s about 4-5 levels.
after the last patch, the experience didn’t return.
will the lost experience for mutations be returned?

NEVER. The forces of they Void swallowed it wholly, be grateful that you were spared!!!

1 Like

hi my commanders stopped lvling like 3-5 days ago i want my lost xp andi want my lvls

And I want hot babes to come to my house and suck me dry without having to go out hunting and pretending for hours on end that I care for anything else but having sex with them…

FAT CHANCE we’re going to have our wishes come true pal. Fat chance.

2 Likes

The Bug is back! Not able to gain xp points in coop

Are you sure? I just tested and I still gain mastery XP.

I have a similar issue. Was able to gain experience to level 90 mastery, but have not been getting awarded Ascension exp.

Been checking in on this bug for a bit. I stopped playing after hitting Lvl 15 Mensk because i wasn’t earning any ascension XP, and now after 3 months i check back and its still the same issue. Very disappointing that I can’t find any Dev team comments about what is being done to fix this or how players will be compensated. Ive played a dozen missions or so but honestly its making me avoid SC2 altogether. Really hoping they find a fix shortly.

What? This issue was fixed in December. They even dropped a holiday exp stimpack to compensate, and it more than made up for the bug.

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue. All of my character levels have been pulled back to level 5 and it says “capped. cannot proceed further until purchased”. But as I have already bought all of the expansions years ago, I’m a bit confused also

I’m also having the issue of my commanders getting capped to level 5. I also cant access any of my prestige points to use on my other commanders as well.

To the folks who recently posted here:

This thread is from 2019 is about a different issue than the free commander level caps that is currently affecting some players (which is why it’s counterproductive to dredge up old threads like this).

If you are experiencing the current issue, please find one of the many recent threads about the issue and add yourself to it. The thread that Bliz is tracking can be found in the Technical Support forum:

OK who will be the first…