Known Issues List - 5.0.3 - 8/24/2020

UI and Online
Terran - Classic Mech: A typo appears in the description of the enemy composition.

Terran - Classic Infantry: A typo appears in the description of the enemy composition.

GameHeart Mod - Protoss: Some upgrades are not visible when using the GameHeart Mod.

GameHeart Mod - Terran: GameHeart upgrade notification name is incorrect for certain upgrades.

Voice Chat - Voice chat is not working when enabled.

The premium game variants do not have a distinctive color in the when observed in the Map Info screen and Arcade Lobby.

Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List.

Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting.

The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league.

Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled.

Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map.

If you load a saved game, then beat it and replay the mission, you are no longer able to save.

Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.

Game Content
New – Co-Op - Zagara: Mastery points are not allocated properly for power set 2 and power set 3.

New – Versus - Terran: Medivacs are unable to pick up combat units.

Co-Op - Party leaders are unable to retry Brutal+ games if they are disconnected during the loading screen.

Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings.

Turning off a wireless USB sound device can cause co-op missions to be unable to progress.

The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings.

Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available.

Co-Op - Abathur: Clean up issue is occurring with the Ravager’s cocoons.

Editor

It is possible for maps to fail publishing when they are published for the first time.

Mac
New – The mouse scroll is disabled when attempting to turn the camera

The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the “Terrain Change to Player” hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn’t have the issue.) You are able to add “option” as a modifier to the 1-0 and the “-” keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts.

Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game.

Issues that Should Be Resolved

New – CO-OP Prestige - Alarak: Deployed War Prisms now gain stacks of Reliquary of Souls from Alarak’s Artificer of Souls prestige.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Alarak: Deployed War Prisms now gain stacks of Reliquary of Souls from Alarak’s Artificer of Souls prestige.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Karax: All structures gained Unit Barrier when Architect of War prestige is selected.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Tychus: Tychus’ grenade cooldown mastery is now multiplicative with the Technical Recruiter prestige is enabled.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Dehaka: Zweihaka now obeys Dehaka’s Den rally point.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Artanis: Artanis’ cooldown reduction mastery is now multiplicative with the Valorous Inspirator prestige activated.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Artanis: Artanis’ cooldown reduction mastery is now multiplicative with the Valorous Inspirator prestige selected.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Raynor: Raynor’s Infantry Armor upgrade now increases Infantry health by the full amount when the Backwater Marshal prestige is active.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Stettman: The Deconstructive Nanites ability is no longer missing from Stetmann’s Mecha Infestors.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Zagara: Zagara’s Mother of Constructs prestige now upgrades the stats of the burrowed Aberration.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Vorazun: Time Stop no longer prevents enemies from taking damage from the Withering Siphon prestige effect.

New – CO-OP Prestige - Vorazun: Time Stop now benefits from Vorazun’s level 14 Chronomancy perk when the Keeper of Shadows prestige is enabled.

Zagara’s mastery points don’t work as intended.

Also, Kerrigan has a bug, which is not allowing people to complete the “In the Name of Love” achievement. Achievements 'Walking Dead' and 'In the Name of Love' seem unobtainable

6 Likes

Medivacs are not loading any units, it’s very annoying to play like this… that should be fixed ASAP

8 Likes

Medivacs are not loading army units nor mules, they only load scvs.

4 Likes

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that Medivacs are not loading units, I was freaking out & lost a match because of this! I thought it was some kind of nerf. it really took out my strat out the window

3 Likes

the one day i get to play sc2 with my long lost cousin… no medvac pick up???
wtf? pls fix asap.

2 Likes

YEAH!!! This really sucks. They can just pick up SCVs, it’s really weird bug.

1 Like

Las Medicas o Evamed no funcionan, no cargan unidades!!!

Medivacs do not load any units! please disable ranked play

Zagara Power set 3 you can power up both powers. Because Banling takes from Power up 2 where it was originally

1 Like

Medivacs not load units, lose games for this bug…

Unable to load units into Medevac - Ability to Load, says Must Target Worker Units. Confirmed on 3 different players’ systems. All PC

1 Like

Medivacs only load scv now D:
The bug happened after install patch

Medivacs only load scvs, only selectable campaign for singleplayer is LOTV, and it does not allow sub-selection. I figured if multi was broke I’d grind campaign achievements to unlock stone announcer but I guess not. ;_;

Nobody talked about Alarak p3 bug?
Warpgates hotkey W is replaced by mothership.
Whenever I use W, it is and only is mothership.

4 Likes

Co-op: The “In the Name of Love” achievement for Kerrigan still does not progress (the problem started with the animation change in 5.0 I believe)

2 Likes

Co-op: In the “Lock and Load” mission, when my ally had either disconnected from the game or left immediately, the enemy protoss unit comp had phoenixes that spawned with full energy and, despite using graviton beams, did not lose energy.

Hey Blizzard, in case you haven’t heard, medivacs cannot load army units. Please disable ranked games while you work on a fix!

is only working for america but not for Europe…