Zagara co-op mastery points broken

between the power sets, i have 17,17, and 16 points. but depending on how i spend them, i can spend all 31 points in either power set 2, or 3. also, putting points into one of those, locks me out of the corasponding skill on the other set. (first skill on set 2 locks me out of the first skill on 3, same for the 2nd skill and spending on set 3 locks it out of set 2).
(edit: to clarify, i mean that it is counting the skill points together so i can spend a total of 16 or 17 points on the skill)

its also spending the points from the wrong set. depending on if i spend 1 point or 5 ata time, and which i do first, it will pull from the other set, or keep pulling from the first set spent even if i go the other set.

2 Likes

i had same issue, i can have the two in second set both have 30/30

Hey folks,

Good news is that it’s a known/acknowledged issue!

2 Likes

indeed XD, hopefully it’ll be fixed within the month of September

indeed, cause it kinda breaks p1 since you have to choose between buffing zerglings or banelings, and that leaves the other power set useless, since you dont get zagara herself.
well, maybe not 100% brakes, but definitely hurts a lot.

To not make it useless, they added Queens to one of the buff initially only for Zagara.
There is your consolation prize, and where you’re expected to put your mastery points (lots of prestiges in general actually try to force you to choose one option rather than another, if you look carefully)

no, i ment the power set 2 and 3 bug locking you out of being able to take the option for both that helps out with p1, not that power set one was useless; tho “consolation prize” is kinda how i feel about power set 1, but i need to work on useing queens more anyway lol.

and thanks to leviathan for the info

And still not fixed :frowning:

A fix was attempted, but it didn’t fix it permanently. It’s only fixed upon launching the client. After the 1st game, it reverts back to its broken state.

So, if you want to be able to allocate the points correctly, you have to close and restart the client after every game.

1 Like