Achievements 'Walking Dead' and 'In the Name of Love' seem unobtainable

I can currently get no progress on either achievement under no circumstances.

In the Name of Love: stuck on a certain number.

Walking Dead: - I play on the correct difficulty(Hard). my coop partners, all random through matchmaking, play on the right difficulty. I use the right ability. I tested for Prestige Talents. I haveno idea what I could do wrong, if I do anything wrong. I played several matches and counted the kills through the Leap. I checked the achievement progress during the match and I get no progress at all. There seems to be no way to obtain this achievement.

10 Likes

According to others it seems that it is likely bugged since the new patch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft2/comments/hzsxcp/in_the_name_of_love_achievement_glitch/

Therefore, assuming if it is the same as the above, it is likely that this has been affected as well.

3 Likes

Thanks, good to know. I was going crazy and thought I do something wrong. But at this point bugs are the only answer I have.

Iā€™m having trouble with ā€œin the name of loveā€ achievement as well, XD., stuck at 1885. The ā€œmake it rainā€ achievement works fine though. Donā€™t know about ā€œWalking Deadā€ 'cause I already have that.

Yep same here, stuck on 4341 for ā€˜In the Name of Loveā€™.

1 Like

I got this too, after the latest update I return to coop and thinking Iā€™ll finish Kerriganā€™s In the name of love achievement and only play as her last week until I realize that the counter still stuck at 2906

1 Like

Same issue with my Coop Kerrigan, no longer able to make progress on ā€œIn the Name of Loveā€.
Hopefully gets fixed soon as part of the fun of re-leveling for prestige would be getting some old achievements I never completed.

1 Like

Same issue here. Stuck at 1943.

1 Like

anyone know if the latest patch brought a fix?

1 Like

if it did get fixed, they wouldā€™ve put it in the patch notes, so I would guess no.

Edit: no it did not get fixed yet.

1 Like

I was hopinh it would be fixed with patch 5.0.3 . Nothing for it :frowning:

2 Likes

Nop, I tested it, still at 2474 (the number I was before) :frowning: !

2 Likes

Tested today, still doesnā€™t work!

Please thumb up and push that thread to make sure admin will see!!!

2 Likes

Same problem. Will it be fixed?

Iā€™ve came across this Blueā€™s post regarding achievements not updating. Not sure if it can help resolve this:

Iā€™ve deleted my cache, however, the achievement ā€˜In the Name of Loveā€™ still doesnā€™t update. Regardless, thanks for the suggestion.

Same here.

In the name of love achievement stuck at 1,248 on my account.

Same issue still it would seem, it has been months, hoping they fix this soonā€¦

1 Like

This is fixed for me in the latest patch (5.0.4), even though itā€™s not in the patch notes.

1 Like

itā€™s in the 5.0.4 known issues list post from Blizzard, under the ā€˜issues that should be resolvedā€™ section of the linked post