Balance whine posts in the top 25

Hey there. I asked a question, largely derived from commentary of the most respected casting duo in SC2, and provided example games. I even acknowledged my potential biases. This is a discussion forum.

If you disagree with the premise that late game infestor broodlord is too strong, providing a reasonable counterargument would be more productive than calling me a whiner.

Note that by “unbeatable” I was not being literal in the sense zerg has 100% win chance. I said I thought being favored as much as 70-30 in certain phases of the matchup is reasonable. I was trying to get at the possibility of a the likelihood of terran winning late game vs zerg being too low in the absence of major mistakes from the opponent.

I do not believe this constituted whining at all. Maybe the other examples were more egregious - I haven’t read every thread. Thanks for your consideration.

Lastly, wrong pronouns…

Poor stats needs to improve his micro. He obviously cant do it . . .

2 Likes

Actually, upon rereading, I am not sure what the op is trying to say.

Terrans disguised as protoss obviously

1 Like

Add this post to the list

INFESTOR IS AN INSULT TO ALL THE TERRAN AND PROTOS PROS
GET RID OF CANNON RUSH
WOW, I JUST FOUND OUT BOUT ZERG’S
PROTOSS TURTLE MACRO
PATCH DID NOTHING AND THE MAPS SUCK
The most childish-cringy one:
I TOLD YOU SO ABOUT PROTOSS
And this one.

This is after receiving a huge buff in tvz and tvp.
My god, terran whine a lot.

3 Likes

You know the poster of this thread is right when you have 22 likes while others get 1-3 or none.

“It’s Terran’s fault that we whine.”

2 Likes

And if you notice, I did not judge you harshly in my commentary. Both yours and the Protoss “whine posts” were relatively reasonable in your assessments and didn’t seem too eager to cry about anything in particular.

There were 4 Zerg posts crying about Tactical Jump alone.

1 Like

Sure, that’s how you evaluate who is right, the second post has 35 likes though, he must be more right.

No it’s balance team, they shouldn’t give any credits to whiners

Ugh I hate this tribalism with the races. Calling it how it is

In a Terran’s mind when you say a Zerg unit isn’t OP it means they’re whining. This is why forum Terrans are a joke.

Bourne is just a liar. Nobody says other races don’t whine but everybody agrees that Terrans whine the most by far. He’s trying to pretend this isn’t the case. It’s just another one of the million things he lies about.

The same argument on the other side. Heck, people even accuse regular anti-Terran posters as being Terran when they complain about the 3rd race.

1 Like

Terran players aren’t whiners. Zerg players aren’t whiners. People whine or they don’t. THAT’s the issue. You more than most, but less than some.

Did you ever realize that you didn’t really hate me until I posted the year 20 month stats on Zerg dominating Terran? And you and your fragile little ego simply couldn’t handle it.

Everybody also agrees that Terran is the hardest race by far… Some reason you don’t buy that one, wondering why…

1 Like

I like how the only thread you didn’t cite the poster of was the one by he-who-shall-not-be-named.

3 Likes

I barely even remember that post. You’re annoying because you become silent every time you’re proven wrong and you go around like a broken record about pathetic crap like …

You’re so insecure and pathetic.

Zerg players on these forums (not the SC2 community as a whole) are poisonous illogical crybabies. BUT, it’s an individual problem. Vic and Habit both have minds and practice nuance. Not like people who rage and cry when I post 20 months of stats that hurt their feelings. Not like people who post videos of a pro player telling them in no uncertain terms that Terran is the hardest race (but also calling them whiners about the difficulty of that race) and then use it as “evidence” that Terran is not the hardest race.

You’re a pathetic waste of time. Not reading your garbage anymore.