Infestor is an insult to all the Terran and Protos pros

I don’t think there is much thing to say after watching GvW. Elazer showed us how extremely strong Zerg can be, as long as you go for and only go for late game mass infestors. Classic, Time, Neeb all tried their very best with so many insane plays and micro, only to be crushed by infestors, as expected.

It has gone to a point that no one in twitch chat is disucssing the plays that players are making, just spamming “LUL” to the infestors.

Dear blizzard, you should just give the blizzcon trophy to Serral right now. I have ZERO interest in watching this stupidness again in blizzcon. Until blizzard nerf infestors to the ground I might take a break from watching Starcraft 2 tournaments. GL to both players in ZvZ final, again.

24 Likes

Show me on the doll where the tentacle touched you.

18 Likes

I seriously don’t care what unreasonable method you want to use to attack me. I’m pretty sure 90% of the people watching GvW is just as frustrated as I am. So yea feel free to call me whiney.

8 Likes

Well lets see the infestor is alresdy being nerfed so yeah youre being a whiner. How about you wait like 5 days until the patch?

7 Likes

While I didn’t watch any of GSL the world, the fact that Elazer is in the finals says a lot to me.

Impressions when watching Neeb: omfg… this guy is god himself. How is anyone this good…

Impressions when watching Elazer: who is this bronze league hero? He has no idea how to make an appropriate amount of overlords. His macro is atrocious. Then, he can’t keep them alive. Can’t even keep his overlords on high ground. Then he just sends all his overlords to the other guy’s base and never notices.

He hates playing late game Zerg… despite it being the most favored thing in the game. This guy struggles so much with basic RTS fundamentals… yet… here he is. No other race can fail at so many fundamental things yet end up in the finals of any tournament, let alone GSL vs the World. It’s a slap in the face to common sense.

3 Likes

Elazer OUTPLAYED both TIME and Neeb big time. Anyways Infestor is already getting nerfed so you’re already getting your wish.

8 Likes

“while i didn’t watch any of the games let me judge the player who played them completely wrong”

seriously playa, just S T F U already. elazer was taking games into the late game, he’s improved a lot this year.

who TF are you anyway? some GM on NA who complains on the forum like a whiny child and elazer is a bronze league hero? GET OVER YOURSELF. elazer would wipe the floor with you.

16 Likes

ah yes i’m the idiot here who didn’t watch the game but can comment on them like i know what happened sure bud… suuuuure. you really need to get over yourself. wow…

if elazer is seriously that bad he wouldn’t be one of the best zergs in EU for the past 2-3 years. how much money have you made playing sc2? none? right… sit down.

7 Likes

Lol what? Every time I’ve seen neeb since carriers were nerfed I think ‘wow people thought this guy was a top tier pro at one point?’ Its like watching byun after they took away his reapers xD

8 Likes

Gotta agree here. I think Neeb is an excellent player, but not the championship contender he used to be when the meta was around Adept attacks.

3 Likes

People always say Neeb only wins cause of oracles and is trash cause of this and that. Even I thought he’d struggle in P vs P after they removed the mothership core. The guy is just a brilliant player. His splitting of units is like watching top level broodwar.

The guy is just amazing at everything except maybe defending cheese. I’m sure he’s gotten a lot better at that, too. He’s definitely not losing to fellow non Koreans due to being out skilled or out smarted.

His only peers in my eyes: Serral, Special and Showtime. If this game were actually balanced, it’s tough to ever bet against Neeb.

3 Likes

Hmm maybe I just havent been paying close enough attention. How many finals has neeb been in since carriers were nerfed?

2 Likes

If your race doesn’t have a late game and you’re not an all-in player, then you’d clearly be the best player in SC 2 if you were still making the finals of tournaments.

The fact that Neeb can even come close to beating these players in this era should scare the s out of everyone.

4 Likes

Okay go ahead. Tell us how zerg competes in the late game without the infestor.

8 Likes

You missed reynor, Playa

1 Like

I did forget about him. Zerg is just so absolutely dominant in the non Korean scene that I hate putting Zergs in the same category. Neeb is so talented/good that he can easily get number 1 on the ladder with EVERY race, which he has done before.

1 Like

I disagree, Neeb is a really talented player but he’s super inconsistent. Sometimes he looks unbeatable and sometimes he looks like a true NA player.

1 Like

Just Europe. …

1 Like

Serral is leagues above both of them, not even comparable. Neeb at his peak is better than special but special is a bit more consistent.

2 Likes

I just looked up their score against each other. I can’t believe they haven’t played each other more in tournaments. Wow. That said, Serral has a score of 15-14 against Neeb.

There’s never been a more broken thing in the game than infestor, broodlord. If there has been anything, it was still something Zerg.

If Neeb could just turtle into winning every game, Neeb would easily have a better score vs Serral.

They’re obviously both stupid good and prodigies. I just think all things considered, Neeb is more impressive, whether small margin or not.