Balance whine posts in the top 25

“Thors are useless against broodlords” Sarcastic Zerg whine post by Shaz

“Every time a terran attempts biomine” Whine post about how Terran so EZ

“It’s over for Protoss in PvT” Protoss whine post by Bezerk

“The elephant in the room - battlecruisers” Z whine post by Berzerk

“Battlecruisers are too safe with the current Tactical Jump” Zerg whine post by Aurumai

“Remove Tactical Jump” TVZ whine post by Ace

“New PvT in a nutshell” by Wire Says he’s “not ready to call it broken” Wow. What a whiner.

“Is broodlord-infestor unbeatable for terran?” by Bunny Love, doesn’t make any definitive statements, but certainly hints he thinks Infestors are OP

#onlyTerranplayerswhine

10 Likes

Balanced races whine most of all because they need skill to be fair.

1 Like

Whining about whining, it could only have come from a terran

5 Likes

protoss are doing that all the time, since their balance was so good they couldnt whine about anything on their own

4 Likes

I mean when you’ve successfully gotten both races pretty significant nerfs, what’s left to whine about?

After innovation got knocked out of GSL s2 18 of the top 20 posts were Terrans whining. I should have made a thread about it then.

Probably because the others races learnt that spamming stupid whine posts like Terrans have been doing every day for several years get you some buffs for your race.

That how balance teams seems to work : whine hard you get buffs, don’t, nerf for you, so everyone is pushed to whine, even if the arguments are stupid, what’s important is the number of whine posts.

2 Likes

I think that’s a pretty old meme by now.

As is this, though wasn’t that originally protoss in that line?

1 Like

So much whine is coming from low level Protoss players lately, who don’t even know HT-dropship micro.

Call them out on it and suddenly you are a “terran whiner” even if you play Zerg.

2 Likes

Hey there. I asked a question, largely derived from commentary of the most respected casting duo in SC2, and provided example games. I even acknowledged my potential biases. This is a discussion forum.

If you disagree with the premise that late game infestor broodlord is too strong, providing a reasonable counterargument would be more productive than calling me a whiner.

Note that by “unbeatable” I was not being literal in the sense zerg has 100% win chance. I said I thought being favored as much as 70-30 in certain phases of the matchup is reasonable. I was trying to get at the possibility of a the likelihood of terran winning late game vs zerg being too low in the absence of major mistakes from the opponent.

I do not believe this constituted whining at all. Maybe the other examples were more egregious - I haven’t read every thread. Thanks for your consideration.

Lastly, wrong pronouns…

Poor stats needs to improve his micro. He obviously cant do it . . .

2 Likes

Actually, upon rereading, I am not sure what the op is trying to say.

Terrans disguised as protoss obviously

1 Like

Add this post to the list

INFESTOR IS AN INSULT TO ALL THE TERRAN AND PROTOS PROS
GET RID OF CANNON RUSH
WOW, I JUST FOUND OUT BOUT ZERG’S
PROTOSS TURTLE MACRO
PATCH DID NOTHING AND THE MAPS SUCK
The most childish-cringy one:
I TOLD YOU SO ABOUT PROTOSS
And this one.

This is after receiving a huge buff in tvz and tvp.
My god, terran whine a lot.

3 Likes

You know the poster of this thread is right when you have 22 likes while others get 1-3 or none.

“It’s Terran’s fault that we whine.”

2 Likes

And if you notice, I did not judge you harshly in my commentary. Both yours and the Protoss “whine posts” were relatively reasonable in your assessments and didn’t seem too eager to cry about anything in particular.

There were 4 Zerg posts crying about Tactical Jump alone.

1 Like

Sure, that’s how you evaluate who is right, the second post has 35 likes though, he must be more right.

No it’s balance team, they shouldn’t give any credits to whiners

Ugh I hate this tribalism with the races. Calling it how it is