šŸ‘ŗ Revert Sym's Primary (A lot of Links)

Actually as i said in my post,

She actually dealt more damage and more often!

1 Like

This is a sensible proposition, one I agree with. That or alternatively raise her survibability somehow because currently she is a 200hp hero with no sustain, no mobility and no escape ability of any kind (teleporter takes too long to setup to actually help you escape vs. a decent player).

1 Like

I donā€™t care about aim or no aim or ā€œaccessibilityā€ or whatever, but I think reverting Symmetraā€™s primary will give her the self defense sheā€™s still lacking after the rework. The old version was functional, the new one isnā€™t; so to me this is about going back to what actually worked. GM sym mains can use their faster orbs for aim outplays anyway.

1 Like

Thatā€™s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

1 Like

You missed my return post. Sorry, idk if youā€™re for or against me, sorry.

What? Anyway. Nobody who knew me knows Iā€™m here and in a way, Iā€™m not so keep my return between me and you cuz I havenā€™t officially returned.

To be honest, having her old primary fire with a few tweaks would be absolutely excellent with her current kit, giving her a more powerful way to get guaranteed close-range damage instead of just spamming balls.

1 Like

K, tired of making linksā€¦

Iā€™m not sure why you linked my thread, I donā€™t think Sym should be reverted. I was just commenting on the number of revert threads.

I was just pointing out how many revert threads there areā€¦ yours is a shortcut basically. (Also was kinda a theme of the threadā€¦ but then got too bored.)

ohhhh noo you cant aim so you need back auto aim :((( lets cry :ā€™(

ā€¦this comes from a Tracer mainā€¦

of course only tracer !!

Cause if reverted, you would have to deal with this againā€¦ right? (Seen tracer mains complain about it.)

yeahā€¦ i love fair battle i dont like auto aim. i think moira is enough andā€¦ brigitteā€¦

i hope her primary is never reverted

they have a much better, more interesting, and easier to balance kit now than before