Sombra Wars Trilogy

7 Likes

Well feel free to repost the meme I made but can’t post myself.

h t t p s://image.ibb.co/ke1Qdo/Capture1.p n g

3 Likes

8 Likes
2 Likes

7 Likes

Can we add Sym to this? Make a Verison with Sym?

We would need 4 more threads

1 Like

And to think Goodman was “surprised” that the community didn’t recognize or apreaciate his Sombra “buffs” :thinking:

To be fair nobody could see this coming…

…Except everyone who ever played Sombra. From day one people said these “Buffs” was nearly useless and would not help her in a meaningful way. Imagine that.

7 Likes

Really? No, I’m being serious. I don’t know how the community could have been any louder without being overly obnoxious and violating the ToS.

3 Likes

This passive aggressive meme thread already felt like it was pushing it.

What are you talking about? It’s the only thing that keeps me from crying.

Somewhat relevant

11 Likes

Depressingly true :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Since this thread (sadly) became relevant again.

5 Likes

The Sombra Wars Trilogy: Reborn

6 Likes

9 Likes

Maybe if she used the foregrip and extendable stock on her SMG she would have a reasonable spread, instead of going for 1-hand ghetto blaster style.

Welp, here we go again…

4 Likes

The nerfs strike back.

It’s now been 508 days. 508 days since the buff that took her from 0.8s Hack time to 0.65s. There’s no complaining about her being oppressive beforehand, there was after. But instead of touching that once, the Devs have tried making changes to literally every other part of her kit. They even added in infinite stealth, which just made things worse.

I wish her balance could go back to that of February 27th 2018. Then trade Hack speed for a Hack damage threshold. Less oppressive at high ranks, still strong at low ranks.

1 Like