There. I said it. And I dont care what you think.
I loved her very much.
She maybe couldn’t heal but she had soo much to offer:
- High consistent damage
- Area control
- Health Buff
- A Rein shield
- Piercing high damage balls of death (which btw would have been excellent against GOATS now
- The teleporter which actually functioned like a “poor mans rez”
- she would have countered dive too with her lock on to a point
- her fully charged beam was like a direct hit from a Phara rocket, she was a tank destroyer
- with her microwave and her turrets, she could duel basically anyone.
She was bullied…but she was elegant, and she was proud, graceful, and in the right hands unstoppable.
And now she is gone… And all we have left is a teleport bot and a taxi for Bastion. Still is bullied and abused…who’s teleport is so bad it cannot even work properly.
Although I am more or less okay with Syms current primary, i believe that all she ever needed was just throwable turrets, more health and range on them. Quality of life changes that would allow her to be less stationary.
Everything else shouldn’t have even been touched.
And the matter of the fact is: you can make Sym the most OP character in the existence of gaming. Give her D.VA nukes as her right click, and Hanzo’s dragons as her E. Whatever the case, people would still hate her. Thats just how things are. If we knew that before, we would have learned to cope with the bullying, and not let anyone touch our hero.
I miss you Symmetra. I send you all my love.
Wherever you are, know that you always be in my heart, my soul and my memories <3