PTR Ana Question!

So I’m a little bit dumb :sweat_smile:, can someone please confirm if this means her dart flies through full health team mates and into an injured one/enemy?

EDIT: Just checked myself and it does! WOOHOO!

38 Likes

was just about to comment. that is a huge buff to grouped up teammates body blocking heals, whether on purpose or accident. so many times where i just shoot and hope to heal when i play ana.

p.s granted i was a good ana (im terrible)

15 Likes

Well the amount of times I’ve tried to heal someone and some big chunky full health tank ran in the way and pinched the dart! :angry:

It’s a huge improvement, I’m really happy with it!

Can’t wait to try the self nano-boost in Death Match :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT AGAIN: OMG IT WORKED IN PRACTICE RANGE!

11 Likes

She will lose the ability to pre-heal with this though. I think I prefer the shots to pierce myself, but I know other won’t be very pleased.

18 Likes

I’m glad for it personally, I feel if it was a toggle-able option then it would be super cool so those who don’t like it can reject it.

The self nano-boost though… :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Cheri! Also I think it does mean she will have the dart go through fully healed targets!Hope I Helped! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I popped onto the PTR and gave it a shot (pun not intended :joy:) its so fun and makes me so happy! I’m pleased they’re finally investing into Ana :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes please, make it at least toggle-able. I don’t want to lose preheal for simpler gameplay, but I can see how some people like the change.

2 Likes

This will make it easier for her to also attack. Can’t woot for this to be live, I play consol

It would be better if it was optional like lucio’s wall ride

2 Likes

This, I was just about to comment this.

1 Like

Most definitely, like Mercy has toggles for her beam to lock on without you having to hold the button (I don’t know other hero toggles :joy:) I think this would be nice for Ana. So people with different play styles won’t have to lose what they prefer.

There is another Ana change we’re making which didn’t quite make this PTR build, but will be up there soon.

We’re changing Ana’s magazine size from 10 to 14, which should help her maintain healing uptime and allow her to more carefully choose when to reload as opposed to just healing until the reload is forced upon you.

167 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you very much for adding this information! :slight_smile:

Also, A Dev replied to a topic of mine, I’ve made it in life!

MUM, GET THE CAMERA AND CALL GRANDMA!

21 Likes

Of fr*ck we’re getting more buffs.

Children, behave. Or Imma nano myself. :smile:

10 Likes

Any other heroes seeing changes on the next PTR build?

1 Like

Those are fantastic changes.

2 Likes

Geoff these changes are amazing and I love LOVE them, thanks a lot!

Would you ever consider letting Ana nano herself on regular games though? I understand it might be tricky but I feel like there’s a lot of strategic value on that feature

3 Likes

great!! now, how about some form of passive self heal?
not a fan of using the nade on cooldown :wink:

5 Likes