The Ana buff is a joke

She still is the most unfavourable support to pick with one of the lowest win rates out of all heroes in all ranks.

I’m sorry Jeff but I read your ‘philosophy’ on balance changes and I disagree completely. Yes all heroes must have weaknesses to balance the game out but not to the point where they are made obsolete. Healing through allies and more bullets are not solutions to her character’s defining problems.

Mobility and/or self heal. These are things the community have been asking in Ana for, for almost a year now. Even if she had these things I still doubt she’d be top tier but at least she’d have something to make her survivability less reliant on her teammates.

The longer you drag vital balance changes like this out the more you lose your playerbase. You guys seem to be very happy leaving low skill heroes like Mercy and Brigitte dominate; you reward low skill heroes over high skill heroes like Ana, and that will be, trust me, the downfall of this game if it isn’t already declining. Watching Mercy in OWL is tedious if you did not already get the memo on your declining viewership.

I’m taking a long break from this game until things get fixed. My friends have already burnout and Brigitte is only the icing of the problems in competitive Overwatch.

6 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: PTR Ana Question!