🏝 Pharah needs a fun skin and a Vacation (There's always next year :c)

Since this year’s SG event was a let down, lets pray that next year’s will be just as fun as 2017’s was.

In the meantime :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

:three: bulky armor skins. I think it’s time to give her a fun bathing suit skin.

:bikini: Either a one-piece or one of those 2-piece high-waist hipster suits.

:sunrise: Give her some SPF 90 since she’s so close to the sun.

:wind_face: Make her jetpack one of those water gliders. like on that news clip where the guy faceplants.

:surfing_woman: Make her wings surfboards

:sunny: Sunshine rains from above… Or :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Thunder if she liked ACDC.

:sparkler: Give her rockets a cool firework effect when they explode.

:sandal: Flipflops or sandals will do.

:dark_sunglasses: Then some nice aviator sunglasses to top it off.

:crown: And those rockets that fly out of her? Put those in some floaties. LITERALLY STOP SAYING IT WILL BREAK HER. LOOK AT HER SECURITY CHIEF SKIN. REPLACE HER ARMOR PARTS WITH THE FLOATIES, THEN CHANGE HER CLOTHES TO HER SKIN AND ONE PIECE!!!

Then change up some voicelines:

:fountain: “Clearing the pool”

:beach_umbrella: “All floaties checked out, ready for flotation excellence.”

:ocean: “Back into the waves.”

:woman_playing_water_polo: “Float-ora systems online.”

:surfing_woman: “Surfing the friendly waves.”

:desert_island: Then she can finally take a vacation.

#Workaholic

#GivePharahADayOff

#ItsAHotOneThisYear

90 Likes

Welcome back dude, someone created a render skin of pharah, she’s at the Gym and she looks super hot!

3 Likes

This thread has made me realise how many “fun” skins D.Va has.

Cruiser, Black Cat, the bug skins, Junker skins, those are all cute, sexy, cosplay types of skins.

Her only “serious” skins are Palanquin or Officer, and those are still kind of “fun”.

I think I’d like a serious D.Va skin.

16 Likes

This sounds great
I’ve always wondered why we only see pharah in armor

1 Like

The problem with a casual Phara skin is that you need to incorporate the jwtpack/wings somehow, it could be done, but it would take a bit of creativity.

1 Like

Already have :wink:

1 Like

Harlem Globetrotters skin complete with rocket gun that shoots (exploding) basketballs. To go with her high-flying, slam-dunking summer games highlight intro. :basketball:

6 Likes

Na bathing suit would be cooler

2 Likes

You mean sexier. :roll_eyes: Bathing suits aren’t cool. Literally anything else would be cooler than a bathing suit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

10 Likes

McCree and Widow say otherwise.

Her basketball intro is the single most janky thing I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

I wonder when you’ll change your name to “BtagPlayer”

The power of edginess will prevail.

The problem with Pharah is that if the shape of her armor is changed like, at all, all her animations will look very weird/bad.

So all her skins are basically limited to recolors with stuff added to them.

1 Like

And I’ve already covered what they could replace them with.

Being provocative just for the sake of being provocative is something literally anyone can do. You’re unoriginal.

Time to go visit Mom.

10 Likes

(Added the second pic because her boots blended into the background)

It’s not a bikini, but here’s a casual Fareeha Amari: Pharah for you (drawn by the girlfriend).

Honestly, I see her wearing a one-piece or a rash guard more than anything.

4 Likes

It’s not just her jetpack and stuff. You literally cannot give her a body in a swimsuit that will work with her poses without breaking her animations or making her body look very weird.

3 Likes

No, I’m pretty sure PharahHentoi is pretty original.