Pharah's skins suck

change my mind

1 Like

Thats why we need this skin for her:

9 Likes

Yep, I’ve been saying this for 2 years now and I literally made about 5 threads on the very topic over this and old forum. EVERY single one of her skins is fullbody, bulky, military head to toe armor design, while almost every one else has fun/casual/silly/beachwear skins. It sucks to be left out of the fun

1 Like

literally, people just need to look at her Security Chief skin. It’s her wearing clothing with the structure of her armor built around her…

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/overwatch/images/7/7a/Pharah_Orgins_Skin.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20151108214334

Take away her clothes, put a bathing suit on her, then put some floaties to make up for bulky aspects about her, and it’s fine.

2 Floaties on her arms, and 2 on her legs, both are where the rockets come out.

It will not break her model, her rigging, or literally anything else.

For christ sake, Junk has a duck floaty with a head for his riptire.

My concept is as unique as it will get. She will still have bulk on her, but it’s far reasonable considering she won’t have another bulky suit of armor.

4 Likes

Give me $50, and I will …

Yeah most of her skins have the same concept with different designs. Especially Bedouin…literally a slightly better version of her default.

1 Like

I like Raptorion and MechaQueen

4 Likes

And I would like it if she got a fun skin like literally everyone else in the game.

None of her voicelines are changed with her skins, especially her ult.

4 Likes

The only bad skins for me is Bedouin. Also her native american skins doesn’t fit her at all but other than that any of the other skins are good.

1 Like

I love the mechaqueen.

2 Likes

Some examples of fun/casual/silly/beachwear that nearly every other hero has gotten since launch except Pharah:
-Cricket/Lifeguard/Pirate Junkrat, Bikini widow, Grillmaster76, Lifeguard McCree, Dragon Symmetra, Scuba Sombra, Winged Victory Mercy, BMX Reaper, Pajama Mei, 80s aerobics Zarya, and countless others. Then compare to Pharahs…all the same silhouette big bulky genderless military armor that only shows half of her face as the entirety of skin we’ve seen on her

2 Likes

Her Epic Tier Anubis skin is still my favourite.

1 Like

inb4 Summer Games skin. She’ll get a bikini, a water blaster, and a tank on her back. BOOM! sexy summer games skin.

2 Likes

She has Asp. Your opinion is therefore factually incorrect.

1 Like

Her dad is native american, also some of my favourites tbh.

Honestly, even sticking firmly to the armor, there’s still a lot of unused potential and Blizzard really seems to just not be trying with Pharah.

I think they made up that story later just to avoid potential backlash.

I just want a skin where she isn’t wearing a helmet, I don’t care if her emotes or highlight intros will look weird.

Asp is close but she still has something on her head lol

1 Like