🏝 Pharah needs a fun skin and a Vacation (There's always next year :c)

I’ve only seen 14 “hent ai” related names this week. I don’t stand corrected. You’re unoriginal.

Maybe stop by an amusement park.

6 Likes

And I’ve seen none, so I really don’t care. Stop derailing this thread with your toxicity.

But your name is toxic
 so
 what’s your point?

whatface.jpeg.

Either way, enjoy the reports.

Report me for what? You do realize if they look at your reports your name will be changed to “BtagPlayer”, and you get an account suspension on the forums and in-game right? And I’ll get banned for
 ??? Not liking your name?

Maybe take some time to visit the doctor.

5 Likes

Harassment.

I’m willing to accept the consequences, are you?

1 Like

How did I harass you?

Maybe go for a joy ride.

8 Likes

I want a dragon Pharah skin (humanoid ofc)

so horns, wings, scale armor, and ult is her breathing a firestorm/boop is fus ro da

1 Like

Second pic. In the middle is that Genji? Awesome art.

So um to somehow get back on topic here’s a nice image of Pharah in a bikini. Something like won’t be possible due to Pharah animation. Giving Pharah a more casual clothes is gonna be a real challenge to make if Blizzard decides to give her one.

6 Likes

Dragon Pharah, or Dragon Pharah?

8 Likes

Leather jacket with spikes maybe?

I’d settle for just a skin with sunglasses tbh.

1 Like

Actually, the man in the middle is GĂ©rard Lacroix.

GĂ©rard (6’1" in this picture) is too tall to be Genji (5’8"). XD

(GĂ©rard without a mustache and a haircut)

(GĂ©rard in Blackwatch Gear)

1 Like

That’s actually where I got the aviator glasses idea from :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe for Halloween, but for now the heat is on :sunglasses:

Not if they have select ways of trimming down the mesh.

The only 2 issues are:

• her ult rockets, as they need to come from somewhere.
  • her jetpack.

If you remove meat off of a bone, you don’t move the bone.

Replacing the areas on her model, her thighs and shoulders, with something exactly correct in dimentions, won’t break her, her model, or her animations.

Look at the duck head on Junks ult. Look at the spikes on his ult. THAT does not break anything, and it simply adds fun.

Look at a default picture of Pharah, and replace her huge budges on her shoulders and thighs with floaties, and there is no problem.

You’re making something pointless out of nothing.

They even took a risk on her Bedouin skin where she had no removable helmet, but still added a placeholder helmet for some of her cosmetics.

I want actual proof on how it would break anything in this game, because all I hear is “no” with - substance.

Whoa ok.

Grey, if you’re here turn this link into an image, because this shows what I’m talking about:

https://imgur.com/jKqnXBu

Her soldier rockets are the orange circles, THOSE would be floaties.

Then her helmet would just be a placeholder EXACTLY like her Bedouin skin.

Her wings could be anything. An alternate Jetpack, a hang glider with an engine. Literally anything is possible as long as you don’t shut it out.

I’m tired of this “no” BS because literally half the cast of heros have fun and dynamic skins. It makes 0 sense as to why Pharah needs to always have a military and/or bulky skin.

It also doesn’t need to be based around her personality. What does cultist Zen and Dragon Sym have to do with their lore? If Widow is a trained Assassin, why is she in a bathing suit? Literally all of Dvas skins incorporate something different and unique.

1 Like

You can’t fly with a rocket without armor. Unless you are a junker.