What’s with the paranoia of skimpy skins?

My idea of sexy outfits does indeed only apply to female heroes, thank you for acknowledging my statement of how different people like different things.
I however wouldn’t have a problem with the males having those outfits, because you see we have plenty of different ones i can choose from. And i prefer giving everyone their fun rather than denying it.

So saying “Well some people just prefer to dress like that” is too much of a hassle?
What you are saying is that you don’t want these outfits because you don’t feel like talking to kids about how some things in life works.

2 Likes

But if their 6 they wont understand.

if your 6 year old can’t understand the concept of “wearing the clothes you like” then you might want to take him/her to a doctor

2 Likes

Ok. 17 characters needed.

great, people will want to see what all the uproar’s about. free exposure, more money for blizz. and we get to annoy some angry internet people

win/win

1 Like

And I’d like a Fun skin for Pharah.

It’s also important to establish to a 6 year old that there are some things you really should only wear to certain things. Don’t go to a sit-down restaurant in a bikini, don’t wear a batman costume to a church. Yknow… social skills.

1 Like

I guess people just like to complain or they’ll throw out some excuse of children, how will any of those skins effect children in any way, the answer is it doesn’t and it’s actually adults who are overly sensitive and want everything censored.

3 Likes

T-rated games still has a limit on how much skin is shown in a game. T-rated is 13 and up, so all those 13-year olds shouldn’t be exposed to that yet by law just because part of the player-base needs to get outside for some fresh air.

They way I see it is: if someone wants something super skimpy or skimpy at all, they can go to Tumblr and look up the fan renders.

3 Likes

you mean you’d have to explain to your child that videogames aren’t real life? oh god the horror.

1 Like

Kids follow their “heroes”. Having those heroes set good examples is much better than going through the “but all that is fake” soulcrushing talk.

1 Like

Remind me how that will effect kids in a negative way unless there is already something pervertedly/mentaly wrong with them.

Hey if we’re talking feminists, they’ll be so happy to see body-positive chubby Mei!

Anyone , kids included can go to a local beach or swimming pool and see people wearing bathing suits.

I don’t know whats the big deal is or why certain people make it out to be a big deal. SMH.

1 Like

Ask the law that. Would you let your kids watch a series that has nudity or people who are wearing very little clothing? Let alone a game?

Oh honey I’d trade black cat for a fun skin for pharah in a heartbeat if D.Va got my bomber plane skin idea

so your definition of good is to cover up and not do what you want if it might slightly ruffle some people that have strict and shallow morals.

I would never want kids in the first place but i guess people should band them from the beach and the outside world too.

I’ve seen 4 year olds play GTA

1 Like

And? Their parents should be slapped for that. But it doesn’t magically make it legal.