New talon agent concept and backstory

So I was thinking the character could be modeled similar to angel of mischief.

This was actually a piece I got made

The inspiration for the power is from don flamingo or doffy from one piece. Very very cool power. Basically he can create string from his body to make them look like people or control people with them like puppets.

Name : Seris Blackheart aka “Eris” Greek goddess of chaos.

Story
So the story goes she was a orphan abandoned as a child and lived in the shadows of society. Shes mischievous and always steals what she wanted usually dolls. No one could catcher her though because she always seemed to disappear. One day she found a doll and it turned out to be a small omnic. She took the omnic in and it started to learn from it and became close. She tears up one of her dolls and places the omnic inside it to make it more human.
This doll wasn’t random though. It was actually a talon scout that looked for children of talent for talon to abduct. Eris gives off strong psychic readings. Maximilien watching through the scout watched how she operated and came up with a plan to catch her when he decided talon could use her.
One day talon shows up catching her after her escaping mutiple traps and catching fakes. She is brought in and taken to a secret talon facility and put in Moira’s care for experiments. While she hated it at first Moira eventually bribed her way into making her behave through dolls after months of trials.
Eris ends up seeing Moira as a parent as she always wanted one and starts to pick up on her philosophies. She undergoes through multiple of Moira’s experiments some painful, But they enhance her abilities.
Originally she just only knew how to make herself disappear. This is where the foundation of wraith and fade were originally created from and move the dolls she played with slightly to be her imaginary friends.
After years going by with Moira she learned how to phase through objects instead of disappearing and to take energy place energy into objects around her. Essentially breathing life into objects around her. This was the science moira based her kit around and allowed her to make her miracle advancements.
Eris could do think like her kit below describes and always used a needle and string. It’s what she always carries to fix up her dolls and makes it easier to concentrate energy through and less noticeable to see, so she can operate stealthily. She can dematerialize herself but also material herself into thread. Similar to spiders creating thread.
Until now she was never allowed to leave the talon base. She’s now set into fallen talons objectives, but hasn’t grown out of her childish mischievious ways being cut from society for so long. She’s definitely a trickster and feels like the world has a lot to make up for. She serves as one of the new younger talon agents just like how we see younger overwatch agents popping up.

concept kit
150 health.

Primary is a needle and thread: throwing it connects a thin string to an enemy slowly sucking thier vitalityand giving it to you and grows stronger the longer it’s connected.
They must move further than the length of the string to break it an is unaffected by line of sight. You may connect 3 at a time.

Ability 1: place an exact copy of you where with no noticeable change showing. You will actual be invulnerable and invisible for 3 seconds allowing you to go where you please. It withers away unpon a certain damage threshold or time.

Ability 2 puppet master: throw a needle on to an enemy after 3 seconds giving you control of thier legs. Your screens moves to them allowing you to control where they walk for however long. The purpose is too pull them into your team, off a cliff or away from a objective. This would work similar to anas sleep dart.

Ability 3: phase. This simply allows you to pass directly through Objects like walls with a transparent look to you.

Ultimate: summon 10 dolls that slowly walk towards the closest targets. They attach before exploding. Each does 150 damage. They don’t de spawn till they blow up or have been destroyed.

Interesting combos is connect a thread, use puppet master to control them, then phase through a wall quickly. You get control of thier walking. They can’t attack you and they will start to die while you heal.

Another is ult, then puppet master, doppelgänger to safety and the run them into your dolls.

She would be perfect as a villain. :blush:

What do you guys think? Any of your own ideas or questions? It took a while to all think out so any feedback is nice! I think we should all welcome the newest talon agent! :blush:

1 Like

Of course she wouldn’t look just like her but maybe a similar style :slight_smile:

Ability 2 would make her the most hated hero in the game…

Haha that’s what I kinda like about it… do you have any ideas of what you would replace it with to go along with the theme? :slight_smile:

Also thanks for the reply!

I think cloning her self. There are now 2 of you. One which runs around following you, if you die, you move your mind to the ‘backup’

The fun is using her as “bait”.

I’d like to see making threads which connect 2 heroes together. Doing life transference from the enemy to the ally.

Kinda like a vampire Zen

1 Like

That actually sounds super interesting too! I love that idea! I can see it as the thread body kinda starts to unravel as you take damage. Perfect! :heart:

I love hearing more things like that! Thank you!

I think it would be great if we had a tricky type playstyle as an option in game

I would really like to see a character that makes people into thier puppets. The idea of string I thing would be a really unique idea for a game