Question for One piece fans

Do you think a talon villain like Doflamingo would be a good and fun character to have in overwatch. I absolutely love the character and it would be cool to have a puppet master type villain.

Your primary is shooting thread from your finger.

Maybe do things like creat tread barriers, pseudo fly connecting to stuff, manipulation, create a doppleganger

Your ult is creating the bird cage that traps enemy’s in it. Forcing them to fight in a closed area and they take damage if they touch the edges.

Any one that’s curious who he is. He’s a mob boss with the ability to create and manipulate strings He usually moves his fingers accordingly to bend them as he pleases for either manipulating people like puppets or bifurcating his targets. The strings are extremely thin and some may even be invisible, making it almost impossible to notice and avoid them.

Here’s my own interpretation in case y’all are bored lol

2 Likes

Could you imagine having finger strings? oof ouch

1 Like

Yes, yes I do. But then again, I am a sucker for unique characters and we have not gotten one of those since Doomfist… So, I might be a bit starved for funky ideas.

1 Like

Haha I think that would be so cool. He regens health as the strings fix his insides

But that would be a super cool primary

walks in expecting a strange talk about swimsuits
leaves

1 Like

He’s by far the coolest villain. I would love to see something that out there in game :slight_smile:

Lol get your mind out the gutter.

Just sounds like more CC to me, we already watch the game more than play it, we do not need this.

Just getting to the DoFlamingo part (ep600-ish) so I can’t really comment past that

You said one piece, I didn’t know anything that pertained to one piece besides swimsuits and got curious as to what swimsuits were doing in OW forums.

It’s so good when you are in dressrosa… it’s my favorite part. I want to know what you think! Im up to date on sub currently :slight_smile:

Lol maybe next summer events we might :joy:

The less I remember about the Doflamingo saga, the better.

You didn’t like it?!

You should have just told them that there is no way a one piece suit would put your mind in the gutter. You need at least a bikini to even consider going down with Pennywise the Clown.

1 Like

Contrived conveniences all over the place. Between Law having OP (haha) powers that can solve any problem if he remembers that he has those powers, and a character whose nonsense abilities are the entire foundation for an overly complicated fantasy plot, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa effectively killed my enjoyment of the series, and I’ve been around for so long. Punk Hazard especially was just awful, especially to longtime fans. The treatment of female characters, too, has left a bad taste in my mouth the more I’ve matured as both a person and a writer.

One Piece’s writing has just gotten so weak and predictable. I wouldn’t say it’s a dead series to me but man it’s gonna take some convincing to keep reading where I left off…

Could make a for a cool moveset on a hero, though, but… man I don’t want to remember Doflamingo too much.

Oh you are a writer? Can I see your work from somewhere? :slight_smile:

Also punk hazard was kinda meh but I loved dressrosa I thought the gladiator fight and the big boss fight was really cool. But fair enough. :sweat_smile:

Ok just think of the moves as a puppet master!

The episode I watched yesterday had DoFlamingo baiting Luffy with ace’s devil fruit. (Opens box with the flame-flame fruit while talking over a snail)

From what I hear it’s is a lot of people favorite arc, so I am excited to get it going :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t connect my username with my works directly. Sorry.

Oh that’s understandable! Sorry :sweat_smile:

Yeah. Doflamingo is the coolest. I want his devil fruit second to peronas

1 Like