Overwatch 2 heroes

Create a cast list for overwatch 2. You can only make up 1 hero.
I’ll go first. The first hero being added into overwatch 2 shall be Jeff Kaplan himself.

1 Like

Reaper, Soldier, Widowmaker, Tracer and McCree all need to return and maybe this time they can make it more of an FPS. That would be great. The rest can be different.

I am going to make up a character called “CoD Soldier,” basically, he does what Soldier should have done. He can aim down sights, he heals passively, his grenade arcs. A predator missile ultimate. Give him a burst fire option. Basically Viktor from Paladins because they did it right. There we go.

His name is Soldier 69. He was part of the Super Soldier program and is best friends with Jack and Gabe, but he was out sick when everything important happened. Now he is back, for real, as a hit-scan hero trying to eradicate all CC, barriers, and projectiles from the game in favor of faster TTK and less team-play.

1 Like

If Overwatch 2 would have Kaplan and/or Goodman attached, hero list won’t matter to me. I won’t ever touch the game. As a customer, I do not like their work.

Not even if they were the training bots that you get to shoot at for fun?

2 Likes

Okay, that I would pay to play. :joy:

3 Likes

Can I just replace everyone with Junkrat?

3 Likes

Hero: Michael
Ultimate Ability: Common Misconception
Randomly changes enemy heroes’ abilities, skins, names, and weapons.

My precious angel of mischief will be in it :slight_smile:

I truly find the idea of an Overwatch 2 to be…well…silly

Especially considering the lack of story development recently, I think what they should do instead is sell an expansion DLC that would include some sort of story mode, more main game modes and a bunch of more heroes, along with updates and changes to old heroes (or possibly reworks on some). Of course that would make an issue on people that have the old OW vs the ppl that have the newer version, they’d run on separate servers or maybe the old one wouldn’t be supported anymore? Idk how that would work honestly.

But I still think it’s way to early for something like a sequel anyway, theres still much potential in this one.

They should add Captain Underpants as a playable hero. Make this the Super Smash Bros. of weird crossovers no one asked for.