Hero 29. What would you want?

I want a hero that can bluescreen smurfs.

1 Like

Blizzard needs to add several heroes at once instead of just one every 4 months. This game wonā€™t survive

Pre-rework Mercy as a new hero. Please.

Some dps that is very balanced around taking and dealing damage. Iā€™d like to see a gravity modifier ability of some sort, think itā€™d be cool.

Hereā€™s a quick brainstorm of a Utility-focused DPS that sounds fun.

• Short burst flying along the lines of DVA.
  • Medium-range cone-shaped flamethrower, low-ish direct damage, higher damage against armor. setting enemy on fire (maintaining fire on them for a second or two) causes damage over time and increases damage done against them by others.
  • Alt-fire is short range burst of flame that pushes self back and enemies away (low-moderate damage)
  • Tar grenade (moderate cooldown, long range) to slow enemies in small area for short time, can be set on fire to cause small amount of area damage at cost of shorter duration.
  • Ultimate creates oversized version of alt-fire with large radius that sets everyone in range on fire, boops them away, and creates a lingering smokescreen enemies canā€™t see through at range without using abilities that grant visibility.

This is what I want and think it would be a really cool talon villain :blush:

A trickster type villain that uses a needle and thread

D.mon, junkerqueen, Sombraā€™d sister or another sniper who is as skilled as widow.

A hero that throws out targeted temporary shields such as Symmetraā€™s old ability. Mama Hong would be great!

Anything that is not based on CC

I want Maximilien. Dude looks cool as heck, his kit can be blood / shadow themed

I would like to see a necromancer type hero or something like that, that is a support with very little dmg but almost all of there dmg and utility comes from the things that they summon. They would be good at long fight because the longer the fight goes the stronger she and her minions become. Her ult could be ā€˜graveyardā€™ which summons like 10 minions in like 20 sec or something like that.

Overlord. I donā€™t know what heā€™d be doing but heā€™s adorable and I love his mech and I want him in OW :ok_hand:

Maybe his drones could work like Zenā€™s orbs except they give people temporary sheilds or CC immunity or something. And I hope they could work in a way to have him mostly airborn.

As much as Iā€™d love to see new heroes, I think that if they started adding too many at a time it could become a balance nightmare. Balance changes are pretty slow as isā€¦

He is fun but he is not a main tank.

But flasbang is a stunā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve always been interested in a support character who has a radar ability - they activate a pulse in order to see enemy locations. This would not only be effective on flankers - such as the infinite invisibility of Sombra - but also encourage communication between teammates and be an effective learning tool as to how particular heroes work.

And for an ultimate, though I could easily understand how this wouldnā€™t be added, you could be able to give your ultimate to another player for a certain period of time.

So for example, you get your ult and itā€™s only yourself and Reaper alive on point. You give your ult to the Reaper and then he gets his ultimate to use.

It could easily become overpowered but you could have it so they have to be a certain distance - so they have to be close. You couldnā€™t give it to them from across the map.

Just a little idea ^^

A tank with junkrats passive, but with healing grenades

Double Release, one DPS one Healer. Both hitscan. Thatā€™s it.

An LMG-wielding Austrian hero who sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Ah! you guys are talking about Cornelius the koi-boy