Imagine Your Perfect Overwatch Hero

reinhardt, but with shield bash instead of charge

1 Like

Ldjfldfdjgkdls I just imagine Reinhardt smacking the entire enemy team at once xD

1 Like

a Hamster in a Ball who is funny and very cute … ohh wait

1 Like

I’m content with the snipers, Widow and Ana,

But I wish there was a healer similar to Ana who had some vertical mobility.

Orisa with two fusion drivers.

2 Likes

Tracer is already my perfect hero❤️

(Other then her ult)

Symmetra 2.0 but ppl like her

I mean I already have one…it’s Tracer. :slightly_smiling_face:

Energetic, optimistic, helpful, etc. makes me smile when I’m around with her.

Mercy with Mass Res reverted, LoS, damage reduction, Pacify / Halo as an E move and (maybe) a 1.25 second cast time. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

A stealthy support hero, like Sombra, that control gravity to help teammate’s and disrupt enemie’s move.

Moar science

I like Moira’s lore and how she’s pretty much willing to do anything to advance her understanding of the world. It’s dark yet admirable.

Ana has my favourite kit and character.

The other perfect hero would be that support dog idea. Grabbing health packs and giving them to people. I need it.

The spy from tf2 :smiley:

An LMG-wielding Austrian who sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

1 Like

DPS Hero:
High mobility, melee orientated swordsman with low damage output. He’d be young and arrogant personality-wise. Maybe an omnic who can serve as an antagonist to Zen.

Tank Hero:
Rein is my fave tank, only thing that could be better is if he had two hammers to swing at once. lol

Support hero:
Support with AoE healing (similar to soldiers biotic field) that can attach his healing gear to any surface. Allowing some breathing space for your team engaging or disengaging a fight. An aggressive personality would be great, they could encourage team mates to get back in the fight when healing lol.

1 Like

Mercy having a healing and dps spec. There would be two versions of Mercy, one in the dps section and another in healing or support. A mass rez Mercy with either a valk E or a new ability, healing angel. DPS mercy would be able to dual wield pistols and have new abilities including her ult. She would be a righteous angel that smites all who oppose her.

It will probably never happen to have two versions of Mercy.

A smokebomb throwing ability that obscures vision but not shooting. It should make Widowmaker’s ult and Hanzo’s sonic arrow more vital, but also generally makes long approaches more feasible without being easily picked off by just anyone.

1 Like

This is mine. A girl that can create and manipulate string and takes on a trickster playstyle :heart:

Tankrat. He’s Junkrat, but now he’s been reworked into a tank.

1 Like

Okay imagine this:

It’s a hero with a shield, right? This hero can give out armor to people, and also heal them. Also, this hero can lunge forward with their shield with a shield bash and cancel out a tank’s charge easily and also interrupt any ability that can be interrupted. This hero can also throw out a ranged hit that can knock someone off an edge or off their path.

Also, this hero has an ultimate that gives everyone on the team a big armor boost that doesn’t wear off and gives the hero a movement speed and attack speed increase.

Speaking of attack, this hero has a weapon that hits everyone on the screen through shields without aiming and is an auto heal each time it hits!

Also, all these abilities have a less than 10 second CD.

I know, I know. Sounds overpowered right? Maybe some day…