Not enough evil heroes

its very rare that a character is a true neutral but it has happenedbut thats why there is also chaotic and lawful neutral

It’s merely way of life. It’s not like Sweden in WW2, those are sides of alignment. Good characters could cooperate with eachother and can be against, evil characters too. Lawful and chaotic too. Nautral can be neutral and can include someone who doesn’t care.

Even if her actions are demonstrably evil, it only matters in her belief in her actions, right? That’s why Mei can’t be put up here (she freezes people and stuffs an icicle into their brain).

I mean is there any lore about that?

Overwatch? Lore? dont make me laugh

1 Like

Moira and Sombra are pretty much doing their own thing, using Talon’s funding and resources to further their own goals, of conducting genetic research and unveiling the conspiracy. Both of them are hurting people in the process and have no qualms about it. Sombra and Moira are probably both neutral evil.

Reaper is tragic, but is definitely evil. I’m not sure where to place him, but maybe he is Chaotic Evil?

Doomfist is likely Lawful Evil, as the evil’s group leader with a specific vision for the world.

Roadhog and Junkrat are both chaotic evil.

Widowmaker is Chaotic Evil as well. She is merely a tool used for killing, and she kills for the feeling it gives to her.

Symmetra is a Lawful Neutral character.

Wasn’t there a comic where Junkrat and Roadhog blow up some rich guy because he lured them into a police trap?

2 Likes

No harm done though👌

The catchphrase of the game is:
“The World Needs Heroes.”
Of course there is gonna be more hero characters.

1 Like

We need someone like this guy:

Okay, I’m just gonna ignore the DnD alignments because they’re way too limited to use in order to analyze a character’s morality. With that being said, both Sombra and Moira commit evil deeds for a noble cause. Moira wants to advance humanity while Sombra wants to expose a global conspiracy its just the means they go about obtaining their goal isn’t exactly ethical.

You could honestly make an argument for whether or not Sombra is a villain, hero or something in between based off of what we do and don’t know about her.

Here is my idea for one. She uses thread and needle to possess things and dematerializes her self

Talon Tank and Junker Healer!

We need more talon members…

Especially who interact most with sombra and widow

Honestly I would count Sym as Chaotic/Good, willing to break the law and harm people to achieve a possible good end.

I believe evil is being used here in the sense of “malicious” or otherwise not a good person. If you jaywalk, are you a criminal? Are you evil? no. Would you read a Batman comic and walk away thinking he is the bad guy? no.

Lawful: “I do it because them’s the rules”

Neutral: “I do it because that’s the status quo”

Chaotic: “EFF YOU I DO WHAT I WAAAAANT!!”

Not really up for debate around particular hero alignments atm, but thanks for posting OP! It actually inspired me to go through and think of the alignments for all 28.

By my count, there’s a decent balance between lawful/neutral/chaotic:
9-11 lawful
4-14 neutral
4-12 chaotic
1 unaligned

However, the alignments are unsurprisingly heavily skewed towards good:
12-15 good
3-8 neutral
7-9 evil
1 unaligned

The only archetype that’s overused is lawful good, and pretty heavily so. (There’s too many “paladin” type personalities.)

** Disclaimer, once more: please no one ask me for the list. If I’m interested in a (indubitably heated) discussion of the particulars, I’ll make my own thread at some future date. :wink:

Roadhog is an evil tank…

I fixed this for you.