Can we get some heroes that are ACTUALLY difficult to play?

So you’re single definition of “high skill” is mobility. Hilarious.

4 Likes

if they are so easy why are you not GM?

Play genji and tracer if you want speed.

3 Likes

Genji is mechanically demanding, far more so than Mcree or Widow or Doomfist or anyone else, and he is that way because much of his strength as a playable hero is in utilizing his mobility. That’s fun. He’s an order of magnitude more difficult to play than the rest, and THAT’S what’s interesting about him. Plus cyborg ninja, nuff said

Mobility doesn’t mean high skill, just ask mercy. And if you don’t notice the difference between a good Ana and a bad one, I invite you to play with me sometime. You’ll see a bad ana in action.

3 Likes

Based on your opinions of Ana and Hammond you’re not ready for high skill heroes, as those lead the pack in terms of skill requirement along with Sombra and Genji.

I feel like this could be a really interesting hard to play hero. I think it would be a lot of fun to play too.

You stop that!

But actually help… please? I’m being told Ana is low skill.

The only real difference between a good Ana and a bad Ana is aim. Walk, shoot, maybe throw a grenade now and then. The only real thing Ana players need to work on is their aim. Imagine if Ana could double jumps wall climb and had a dash reset upon elimination. She’d be far more difficult

Hammond is a little harder to play than some others, but he’s certainly no Genji. Hammond has a gigantic health pool and he’s just a niche hero at the moment

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, bit aim is a pretty signifigant factor in determining how hard a hero is to play… in an FPS.

As a matter of fact, her aim is even more important due to her lack of mobility. She can’t double jump, wall climb, and slash her way out of combat.

1 Like

Laughable.
While some people have smaller hitboxes that doesn’t change the fact that most people can not just hit free kills.
Free kills eh?

You don’t like my idea? :cry:

Also Ana isn’t low skill or she would be the highest pick in the lower tiers. She’s effective at mid to high tiers and has a high skill ceiling getting better with the better the player lol she requires a certain level of input that a lot of players don’t have to be good. :slight_smile:

On top of high positioning requirements due to no mobility, high gamesense for shutdowns and having to rely on a high cd skill shot for defence.

1 Like

Pick rate has no bearing on the difficulty level of a hero. If I wanted to point and click I’d play Mcree or Widowmaker. Most Ana players just need to find a safe spot to shoot their teammates from. Almost braindead

Okay, what’s wrong with Hammond? His ball movement and hitscan cannons seem pretty skill-cappy to me.

I could be wrong, I think he’s saying Hammond is high skill but he doesn’t enjoy him.

1 Like

I think you are mid understanding my point. Those ranks simplely arent skilled enough to play her effectively. They don’t have the accuracy to land shots they need to consistently. It’s not as simple as just point and click especially on character like genji and tracer moving all over the place. It’s even harder on console.

There is nothing brain dead about Ana. She has zero mobility and is always the target to get rushed. You don’t just sit there and click or you dead. What’s skilless about sleep dart? It’s probably the hardest ability to use in the game. She requires a ton of input the whole time

3 Likes

Hammond isn’t really a tank, he’s an off-tank. He can’t protect his team and he’s primarily focused on disrupting the enemy team. I don’t like him because he isn’t a true tank. If he dropped a barrier at least instead of his shield buff, he could be a tank

That’s just a matter of accuracy. Point and click. Find a safe spot and do more stationary pointing and clicking. It’s not that difficult, even bronze pc players have good tracking.

Of course she’s brain dead, don’t listen to what the noobs tell you about her. Literally all she needs to do in order to be effective is shoot her teammates and doesn’t need to worry about using her nonexistent mobility. If someone jumps on Ana, she’s usually dead anyway

That wasn’t even a reply to you or even about your opinion.

I can’t tell if you are trolling or not. But if you don’t think Ana requires skill and accuracy is jus point and click and bronze players have good tracking. That’s just to much to unravel lol

1 Like

Bronze players do have good tracking, not as good as Diamond and up, but they can reliably heal their team as Ana. After all, they are using a mouse, it’s not that hard. Ana just stands still and shoots her team, it’s not much different than Widowmaker, and Ana’s scoped hitbox makes scoped shots easier to hit