🧞 DF's Big Anubis Tank Concept Hero 30 Updated (again) (1/9/19)

Basically this is a Hero Concept I have been juggling in my head for a couple of Months. But recent hints have changed my view of the concept.

Anubis “Support” Tank Hero (like Zarya) - 200 Hp 200 SP (Shield Points?)

Primary attacks: Launchs a small cloud of Nanobots (attack works similar to how old Sym’s Orb worked, go through stuff till hits a wall or floor.) can be Spammed (do small bits of damage over time)

Secondary: Union : Anubis fuses with another ally hero, Ally Hero gains 50+HP 200+ SP. Anubis’s primary attack is disabled, Replaced with “Recover” that slightly heals (think 76) and remove status Ability (Removal status means removal of Stuns, Freeze, Anti Heal, Hacks) (debating to make this like just Fortify), and able to use Anubis Passive. (See below) Use the ability again to fuse with another ally or just unfuse after cooldown. If Ally Dies Anubis dies as well.

Anubis’s Passive: lets him see though walls at a limited distance of 10M.

Anubis has access to two Ults that requires certain things to use.

Ults 1. Self Revive (Revive Ally, Must be fused to an Ally while dead to use this Ult.)

Ult 2. Enemy Possession (Enemy loses control their hero for very short period of time, all abilities but Melee are disabled. Gains a Huge Attack boost. remember this extremely limited) Anubis will fire his primary attack when unfused and if lands on a Enemy. (They will be the target of the control.) Can Miss, only works while Unfused. (to clarify on the mind control: (Thinking friendly fire would be enabled but Abilities, Ults and firing weapons would be disabled. Basically just the melee (and an attack boost) Also Likely time limited too, but likely as long as I guess a Junkrat Trap, so it’s not totally annoying. (Had a lot of time to think and guess about this mechanics(Cause it’s the only mechanic we know Anubis uses thanks to the Pharah Comic)

What Anubis looks like - teased Anubis statue head seen here ^https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HzgTa1aG4YQ/maxresdefault.jpg , with a nano bots swarm body, mimicking the appearance of a Genie.

When Fused, a Nanobot Pyramid will appear above the Fused Targets Head.

Different skins can be different things like A Pumpkin Head with Vines or Snowman or Beachball etc.

See 🛸 Mind Control Hero 30... aka Mind Control Though an Ult (Cause of The Anubis Hints)

or đź‘» Any Anubis Hero 30 Concepts Involving this new head?

or Running Candidates for Hero 30 (Updated, Anubis takes Number 1)

For anything I might of missed.

This very likely wont be like the real Anubis if he is Hero 30 but I tried my best to get close. (and I am 45% sure he will be. (aka thats a lot since I have 45 other Candidates.))

Ask any questions below please.

2 Likes

i here by approve of anubis unique design and abilities

1 Like

I spent Too much time of this to be ignored this much but I guess I did do too much work. (Trying I guess is never enough nowadays.)

Well I guess leave for bed with a Ultron ref. (To kinda reflect some of the lore we already know, cause I think this hero might be based off Ultron.) (who is my favorite marvel villain just cause of the song alone.)