Playing Overwatch at night be like

That’s it. Everytime I play Overwatch at night this thing happens. The lag is so insane.

At least this doesn’t happen in Destiny 2

1 Like

This used to happen to me, it’s something with your wifi box.

Why doesn’t this happen with the other games?

Overwatch is very dependent on wifi, unlike others

That doesn’t happen to me at all. :frowning: But that is super garbage! I can’t imagine what playing with that ping is like.

Perhaps there are some network configurations or something happening/downloading in the background at night?

1 Like

Also see this if you haven’t yet: 🧞 DF's Big Anubis Tank Concept Hero 30 Updated (again) (1/9/19)

Worked very hard on it.

I have no idea but the customer support for lag problems is beyond useless honestly

There’s a lot of things that could be causing the lag, unfortunately. :confused:

I’d recommend using your Task Manager on your PC if you haven’t already and monitoring what’s taking up your memory.

If you have Steam, that sucker randomly turns on for me and starts updating my games, which causes me to lag a lot in Overwatch.

1 Like

I don’t have Steam open when I play Overwatch, I close everything. Even discord

There was a mysterious pointing finger in my notifications leading me to this thread, i asume this is what it looks like on the receiving end to be invited.

Also i’ve experienced this here and there but it usually cuts to the second half right away for me where everyone pauses or is in a walking animation.

Sorry but i don’t have the energy in me to start a long speculation with this game anymore, i’ve more or less moved onto other games lately.

On that note i’m still waiting for jump force character reveals.

1 Like

Hm. That’s really odd. :frowning:

1 Like

Yap I invited you and Doomfish, my forum friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my ping is always good but i still keep getting killed around corners where i shouldnt have been hit.

what’s the tic rate on OW, it seems abysmal.

1 Like

Honestly I am no going over 50% sure, until another hint appears that moves it closer to Anubis and not The Archaeologist, who moved alot as well but not as much.

But that’s likely a few weeks away.

1 Like

I had an odd thing happen today.

It was a MH match, we were 1-1 on Ilios, suddenly the game lagged, and it completely reset the game.
Stats went to 0, and the score went back to 0-0.

I had no problems whatsoever in comp later after that though.