About tht hero 30 teaser

if tht ugly thing is added to the game
im quitting for paladins
he looks like fly and i have a problem with that

1 Like

link? you got me curious now i kinda want to play it whatever it is :wink:

1 Like

We have a very different view of hero 30 - 🧞 DF's Big Anubis Tank Concept Hero 30 Updated (again) (1/9/19)

You think he can fly… how?

(Opps wrong link :kissing_closed_eyes: 🛰 Can we please get clarification what the hidden Anubis Head is?)

done

idc as long as he doesnt look like one nor stun

C’mon, at least give them a chance :’(

1 Like

It looks too stock to be a hero. Not in this day and age.

It may be the guy that ana was talking about in the story.

and may he rest in pieces away from the game

Would make a Pinocchio reference but sure Ultron song Does it better.

1 Like

Probably is a reference to that very old character but ONLY a reference to that old character.

Think about it, if you wanted people hyped for hero 30, you wouldn’t tease that hero in a literal pile of trash now would you? The team working on that hero would be mad.

Far more likely: they needed background stuff, looked through some old asset folders and “eh, this’ll do” and took that long scrapped and forgotten about character, re-textured to look like a rusted robot, and dropped that 3D model into the environment.

Which sounds more likely?

1 Like

i didn’t notice much fly-like shapes or hints.
you’re fine i think.

(the helmet in the bazar has a black man’s face with huge glasses-like headset ; which might have reminded you of the fly eyes in a way or another i guess.)

I hope not, I think we got our fair share of overly bulky guys for the time being. Also where are the young men who will be the future like DVA, Brig, Pharah, Tracer, Etc.?

Is Lucio the only young guy alive besides DVA’s friend who clearly existed to showcase she didn’t need no man telling her what to do?

1 Like

it was just added to That menu
they litterally modified the map
took that footage of ana
and out it as menu

the glasses look like big fly eyes
i hve a problem with insects and it triggered it very badly (had to change shirt) so there something about him looking like an insect

1 Like

Aka Ultron is still my favorite villain of the marvel verse.

If hero 30 is similar gonna definitely try to Main him.

aka marvel and dc are both garbage
jotaro can legit 1v2 the two universes

Even if they had to remake the map/menu, it’s far more likely they were just re-purposing old assets. Who knows why they took out the junk that was there before… wait, what was there before?

Was there anything there before or did someone say “hey, there’s nothing here, just spruce it up with something, I don’t know, just re-texture some old assets, quick 90 minute job”.

Everyone has different taste.

I hate carbonated drinks for example

But u likely like Cola

there was trash
now u have That trash

It looks like somebody’s Bad Dr (not finishing because don’t silence me lol)

i like coke but it’s too expensive for the poor scrub student i am
i only drink low tier limonade

dw m’aam we dont report people around here

Does anyone have a video of THAT MENU.

I know in the game, in the map where you play the game, there was junk there. But when they made that area for the heroes to do their intros they may have pulled the map file out and found

“wait… there’s nothing here, it’s just the ground and walls and floors, no assets, hey, where did you put the assets for temple of anubis”
“Uhh, I don’t know”
“Screw it, they could be anywhere, I’ll just take any other assets. Things need to be moved around anyway so nothing clips through the camera, like the walls of that bridge”

Something like that.