Brutal Truth to everyone Whining about "Deleting Brigitte"

because they are looking at the numbers and it just so happens that the line up with what people are saying.

Give me an example of a person doing it, without it being subjective to interpretation, trolling or going with the meme.

2 Likes

Done.

Are you kidding me, none of those fits the criteria. Are you aware of the phrase “remove xyz character from the game” in the first place? You know, a colloquialism used in certain situations? Like “remove Cammy from Street Fighter”?

Again, you posted people using the phrase. Support your claim. You opened an entire thread in order to hunt ghosts.

1 Like

Most of these posts are made since Sep 18. They show that there are a ton of people who don’t enjoy Brigitte, but it was way back when she had some very questionable stats that made the community despise her kit. I would say these posts are somewhat credible, but it’s way back before Brigitte started getting nerfed.

1 Like

It is getting her nerfed so it IS working

1 Like

You asked for an example. I gave you three. You can get triggered all you want. I proved my point.

People asked to delete brig, they were serious about it. And they actually wanted it to happen. Not sure what else to tell you bud, facts are facts.

Still exists. People are still making threads implying that the game is better without the hero and posts following asking for her deletion.

The point is, Brig ain’t getting deleted. And that’s the tea babes. :nail_care:

1 Like

“they were serious about it” - we need some proof of this, rather than using the colloquial phrase, which is, btw used in every competitive game there is and is always used to express frustration with how a character is balanced and never belief that such pressure will make a developer delete that character. You need to provide evidence for this being true in OW’s case, because by default, it’s not. You linked people using that phrase, that proves that there are people using that phrase.

Here, I can do that as well - Delete Brig.

Why am I triggered if I call you out on not providing evidence for your claims? Is that some ultimate deflection defense? You are being ridiculous.

1 Like

*Yawn. Gave evidence already bud… You’re the one going hostile after the fact. lmao.

No U.

1 Like

That’s not evidence. If I said I walked on the Moon, that’s not evidence of me doing it. Regardless of how snarky your replies get.

You want a better example: bunch of “either fix your game or turn off the servers” comments, for example. Do you think people writing that believe in such ultimatum being valid? Of course not, it’s a way to vent.

Insisting on proving one’s ridiculous claim is being hostile? That’s, like, the baseline obligation almost, not hostility.

1 Like

Hyperbole is the use of exaggeration to make a point

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s evidence. People want to delete brig even now. Crazy concept… I know. Hence, this thread was made.

Good thing evidence was given then. Merp.

1 Like

No clue what this means.

That’s what I’ve been trying to say. If she ain’t getting deleted, then you shouldn’t worry about people saying it. It’s just baiting to lure people in. Or it’s just people expressing their fullest opinion. Either way, you really shouldn’t make it an accomplishment or goal to just point out what people on the internet say about a video game character.

Pretty sure Belja isn’t hostile. He’s just stating his claim is proven true. It’s hard to tell if someone is serious or not on the internet. As well needing actual evidence to prove a valid point of people being serious in deleting a video game character that’s already been made.

2 Likes

inb4 they paste people saying it as proof of it not being a hyperbole.

1 Like

And when she gets to 13 she’ll get a buff that won’t address anything important :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Already gave evidence, then they freaked out with “Are you serious!? You’re being ridiculous!”. That’s being pretty hostile.

You couldn’t debunk my evidence that people still want to delete brig, and merely deflected with “nu uh! that’s not evidence!” so… You have lost the debate. I win.

1 Like

The fact that she’s been straight nerfed 8 (9?) times yet is still one of the most picked heroes shows just how absurd a hero she was and, to an extent, still is.

1 Like

If you think people actually expect blizzard is going delete a her from the game instead of just nerfing her…I don’t know what to tell you

2 Likes

And if you don’t see facts when given, not sure what to tell you either.

They can try to rework her.

Good lord, Where is the ignore button for these forums

2 Likes