35 games today so far - ZERO wins

Drop all 35 losing replay codes.

You mean 47 now? lol

Yeah, I want to see these terrible games too.

Here, I’ll start:

I had 4 games in QP today. Here they are in order that I played them in. Feel free to judge and point out my mistakes, I don’t care. lol

• QG7ZJQ - Junkertown - Win - Backfill but before match start - Defense
  • PESBY3 - Blizzardworld - Win - Defense
  • 01B826 - Paris - Win - Backfill with 30 seconds left to capture first point - Attack
  • ZZYN6K - Route 66 - Loss - Attack

Enjoy!

I’ll get on at 8am again tomorrow and this time I’ll stream all day so people can watch every single one in real-time.

No need to do that. Just post the replay codes :smile:

1 Like

I mean, his profile is public and his Overbuff activity continues to tell a different story.

He actually claims to have had a 330 games losing streak:

:rofl:

You’re bad

good night.

Its a very subtle form of trolling, purely wasting people’s time who don’t know any better (people will offer advice/help not realizing the OP is lying), while trying to farm views for their twitch as the ‘evidence’ for their claims, despite ample evidence to the contrary available without ever going to their channel. They’ve been doing this since the days of the original forums.

Its a shame honestly, that someone with such a fun name, is so committed to being an utter waste.

3 Likes

this is a near lethal dose of the go aganes

when does it occur to you to stop rage queuing and doing literally anything else

Please prove your assertion that I am trying to “farm views” for twitch. I am not a twitch streamer, nor a social media influencer of any kind. I only ever got a twitch account so I could show people what I’m talking about with OW’s matchmaking system being broken. Stop lying about me.

1 Like

If it helps, I believe you. I know you’re not trolling because I have had it happen to me first hand. I can normally screenshot replay lists fully red with nothing but losses in the bottom 500 (and the codes are there). I have seen the power of crossing their team, and having the account flagged, cursed or rigged into some kind of blacklist oubliette because you called out their system and development skill.

But people will find timestamp of you afk for 20 seconds (wiping mousepad or headset adjust) and you’re “throwing” or comment on how you camping/lurking on the sidelines is and you’re “trolling”. Or dig up some 2 year old ttv of an arcade match where you didn’t care and decide “ah yep serial thrower”. Or they just assume you tossed games to get that low (but 1000s of games played in <500 no way you can not be banned if you’re throwing that much).

They never focus on the chains of losses that should be free wins (in the <500), if you manage to not timeout of the match. But if you want to convince more people I suggest screenshot of all red. No need for codes (you’ll get armchair coaches).

2 Likes

Ya, I’m low gold on my support and I was a high diamond support before they changed to roll que. Really hard to carry when luck is not on your side.

It be like that sometimes.

Yep if they can rig towards 50/50 match outcome they can rig towards 10/90 match outcome over and over. Like flicking a switch. Or it could be some kind of internal MMR glitch where you’re just expected to do 75% of the team forever always and that kind of caloric output takes it’s tole (in more ways than one).

Competitive? (20 char)

I’m living proof that there’s no such thing as a 50/50 win rate in this game.

added to AVOID list…
moving on…
hahahhahaha
hahahahhahaha

24 hours? Nah more like whatever 35x9 is (average game time +a minute or two for queue variance).

With all their data, they can force outcome expectation down to decimal places. This only assumes people are playing within “directional intent” - e.g. actively trying to go up in one session. Plus, some on-record output level like 70-90% of max registered peak. They can budget around that and ship to w/e outcome they want.

For “fairness” much of the games are fixed to 50/50 or [40/60, …, 60/40] when tight balance isn’t available (lowpop conditions). But who knows what kind of blacklisting they do. Try to foil them by changing your intent and you go into a forced loss queue. Who knows with rigging.

You can post images and nobody will ever believe you until you do.

All you have to do is highlight the image link and press the </> button. It will make the link usable but unable to be clicked.

Do that on your replay list and on your winrate. Prove what you say or stop posting here. Because at this point you’re a known troll with a boring and repetitive shtick until proven otherwise. Simple as that.