New Skin Challenge Format

People who actually like the game?

1 Like

I like the game too. Otherwise I wouldn’t play it most days.

3 Likes

I doesn’t matter…still works out to the same usually have to play 25-30 games of qp/mystery hero to get my 9wins anyway…

2 Likes

a little more grindy
but im fine with it
since I never had problems with winning games in the past and I play a good amount still

1 Like

guys…its up to 17 now…it might just be my greatest streak ever…i…dont…know…what…is…happening

5 Likes

Don’t tell this guy that you are stealing his wins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh so the amount of games needed anyways due to forced losses?

If you weren’t using arcade to farm boxes during events you were being inefficient and still are people just looking to complain

1 Like

I’m grinding via normal mode Junkenstein for them now in order to guarantee getting 2 credits each time, but 14 matches is a lot of Junkenstein.

1 Like

I’ve played 6 hours today and still have yet to get even a single win. I’ll hit 40+ hours by the time the week is over, and still ZERO loot boxes. Mark my words.

No such thing.

It’s all in your head.

Yeah when I saw the new weekly event requirements. The first thing that came to mind was this must be to boost some numbers for shareholder meetings.

1 Like

It’s called looking at the match history / replay menu.

Just play PVE on easy

Backfilled games where you join and lose within 2 seconds also count lmao

2 Likes

Lol ikr. I hope those people are happy now. :expressionless: :expressionless:

I think they should make a win = 3 point. That is better.

2 Likes

The losses aren’t being forced on you.

It means the MMR is working and you’re being matched at the level you’re supposed to be at.

1 Like

You’re upset about losses. That’s understandable.

But don’t jump to conspiracy theories to explain your misfortune.

1 Like

You mean the problem a lot of others are having as well? Blizzard has no idea how to fix the matchmaking after all these years so they went with this solution instead as a band-aid.