Next heroes for Hots

Hi people, what is your next 4 suggestion for new heroes?
Please play in this poll.

Mine is: Reinhardet, Archimonde, Necromancer mage ,lord marrowogar.
If you want explain your reason.

Thanks

2 Likes

I thought this was going to be a discussion about ideas for Nexus heroes and now I’m disappointed that it isn’t.

Well, there’s nothing keeping you from discussing. Instead of posting a useless comment how about you just play along or make your own.

Anyway, I think the next hero probably would be Reinhardt, since we have seen neither an OW hero nor a tank in a while.
I’d however love to see Winston or Mei from OW, or Malygos or Jaraxxus from Warcraft, just to list a few of those highest on my list. I’ve also made a few posts with HC for all of them 1 2 3. I’d also like to hear some feedback on them, and hear if my interrest in having them added to the game is shared.

2 Likes

Orisa, Roadhog, Sigma, Winston, Wrecking Ball.

Reinhardt isn’t the only tank in Overwatch.

And he is one of the worst choices. I think Orisa, Sigma and Wrecking Ball are the only ones who would bring something unique, all others are basically something that already is in the game in some way.

1 Like

Reinhardt has just been the must requested tank-ish hero from OW, as far as I have seen. I agree that he might not be the most unique hero, but he would bw the first melee OW hero, and I think a lot of people are curious to see what the dev team could do with him. But as I said, Id rather see Winston added as the game’s 2nd ranged tank.

Well, what is your idea about lord Marrowgar, a strong tank with impale and blue flame and blade storm, it seems he is very good hero for hots ,he is facing with Deathwing and do competition with him in match ,what do you think about it?( this subject is separated from ow).

Do you have a specific hero concept for him? You discription didn’t really say a lot. Tanks usually have high health, selfsustain to an extend and CC. You might want to make it in a different thread though, but that’s for you to decide.

1 Like

It is still a weak idea, but he is be in lick king expansion. and all people know it.
Sure this hero is a tank or bruiser.
You know that dw is a more strong hero from other ,even take many times from his burring in hots (he always has overpower).
It is true if a normal person do Deathwing in game, his team has at least70% chance to win.
Also I think he is always be in 15000 gold cost.
Dw is a strong hero, in really hots want to invite some massive hero in game and this hero should have some similar rival that hold him and inverse.

Sure Lord marrowgar can be a good bruiser with his blue flame and blade storm, and his impale and spike and max health is a good character for tank role.

I’d love to see this idea fleshed out to a HC, but if he is going to be simular to DW in appeal it will probably be quite a while before the dev team would considder adding him.

1 Like

Similar from this aspect that he can be strong, massive and powerful,
He don’t should be exact similar to dw. need a hero that can hold him.
See the hero like as tychus or malthael ,they are opposite of dw, they are going to banned heroes. but we need a massive hero like as lord marrowgar can fight with him face to face (not be opposite and not be more similar).

I think Marrowgar is a forgettable raid boss with zero lore importance, and that kit should go to practically anyone who isn’t him.

Frankly, marrowgar can be like a tankier Leoric with huge aoes, bullying running melees and poking even ranged.

2 Likes

Bring me the overmind!

Your think is not true for every time.
Why do you think Marrowgar is forgotten?
You always say about legendary and dude hero, when we collect it after some time, you delete it from importance and looking for another.
But I love all hero’s and no time i do forget them.

1 Like

I’d say Marrowgar is about on par with Whitemane. A forgettable character carried by top notch visual design and memorable quotes. I wouldn’t be sad if he was added.

4 Likes

What did I just read?

1 Like

You say that marrowgar is so useless and forgotten and he should go to a place alone. But I say that you don’t should only care to legendary hero, we should notice to all heroes.

Have you problem with it? :slight_smile:

I’m sure it’s not your fault and you’re trying your best, but you are completely incomprehensible.

The closest I can gleam to an actaull point is that you disagree with me about something.

1 Like

my English is low sorry for probably mistake. But I know I am not stupid.