Next heroes for Hots

Mei, mei, mei, and then as a final curveball for us all, mei

1 Like

What is it you saying? what is the meaning of it?

Sombra. I think she would have an interesting playstyle.

1 Like

“You say Marrowgar is an old, forgettable character and shouldn’t be added without precedent. However, I say that we shouldn’t only care about the biggest names, but we should notice every potential hero. Do you have a problem with that?”

It wasn’t that incomprehensible.

5 Likes

Just getting a David Lodge voiced character into HoTs is simply more than enough reason, imo.

As for the topic at hand, if it’s heroes I personally want It would be; Winston(:shield:), Zoltun Kulle(:bomb:), Rory Swann(:hammer_and_wrench:), Mannoroth(:hammer_and_pick:) alongside a Legion themed event, map, and with a tease of Archimonde for the following year.

If it’s heroes who I think are going to show up this upcoming year it would be; Winston(:shield:), Kargath(:crossed_swords:), Baal(:bomb:), and Lilith(:syringe:) in that order to coincide with the release of D4.

2 Likes

I would like to see Queen Nightshade/Spore Queen. She would be a ranged assassin, and her trait would cause her to change her form and her basic abilities. In her Day cycle she would function like a long to mid range mage and deal 10% more dmg to heroes. In her Night cycle she would summon shambles and deal 10% more dmg to structures. She would have access to only one heroic, but it would of course change depending on her form. As a Queen Nightshade she could curse friendly or enemy minion and transform it into Dragon Knight. As a Spore Queen she would summon a Garden Terror. She would then climb on their back, and command them into battle. And yet again, it would grant her another set of skills. She could prematurely dismount them and leave, at which point her heroic would behave like Gargantuan.
I really would like to see that.

2 Likes

Lady Vashj. With W3 Reforged incoming, she would be a nice addition.

Hamuul Totemrune OR D2/¿D4? Druid: we need a feral druid. I guess Diablo theme should be the way to go, and if not, Hamuul would be better than any “I want to be Malfurion but worse” night elf, plus we have enough pointy ear lads.

A shield tank from overwatch. Reinhardt is the most requested, but Orisa and Winston are welcome too, and are all easy to adapt to moba.

Honorable mentions:
Overmind, because reasons.
Arcturus Mengsk.

2 Likes

A Naga Guardian (Harpooner) as a bruiser also can
be fine.I want blizzard to invite these attractive heroes to hots.

1 Like

MY suggestion heroes

1. Archimond
  2. Cairn Bloodhoof
  3. Velen
  4. Lady Vashj
    But i really do not know , why blizzard did not bring my lovely Grommash Hellscream in the nexus yet. when we have varian and anduin with the same weapon in game , it is not the problem to have grommash with garrosh. please think of it. :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Oh the old thread, I forgot this but now i read it, this actually a source of Madness.

In which matter?

You imagine that I am disagree with you, ok but what do you want to do?

It is 4 times in recent 24 hours that I become over raged due these behavior, these cases only are happened in blizz forums (unfortunately).

1 Like

My suggestions for four new heroes will be Blackthorne, Lady Vashj, Pharah and Vereesa.

2 Likes

I hope to have these as I mentioned them at past.

Spellbreaker, Naga guard, Crypt fiend and Hogger. As a bundle of new heroes can be a good option. Also I’m sure most of the players will have enjoy of playing these heroes.

This is an old thread. This post is 10 months old.

And you’re still just as incomprehensible as you were before.

1 Like

I’m going to assume this is more “who do you want to see” than “what does the game need”

These are my dream releases for the next 4 :relaxed:
-Grommash
-Zerglings
-Cairne
-Malygos

2 Likes

I guessed they were all from that SC. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hopefully this problem get solved soon!!

1 Like

Minecraft Steve for hots.

1 Like

Little chick hero for hots.

However separate of the fun, we must not reduce or stop our activities and requests due to recent shortcomings. Maybe soon the game team will be discouraged and disappointed from continuing their activities!!

So at least I continue to doing my activity and programs.

I already made an idea for a zebra, this chick is promising.

I’m still in wonder of the Tauren in shadow land.

That’s me.

I knew some zebras in life.