Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled

We’ve temporarily disabled the Tavern Brawl mode and expect it to return tomorrow, Thursday the 14th. Some players were encountering some issues after matches have concluded, and these were serious enough that we wanted to take the mode down entirely.

We’re planning to bring the mode back tomorrow and will be rotating in a different Tavern Brawl for the rest of the week. We’ll provide an update at that time to let everyone know that the mode has been enabled again and give you a heads up of what Tavern Brawl we’ve rotated in.

11/14/2019 UPDATE: As mentioned yesterday in this post, we came across some major issues that resulted in us needing to disable Tavern Brawl. Right now, we are re-enabling Tavern Brawl and have swapped it over to a new one, Top Three.

NOTE: We have identified an issue in which some players may still be unable to play Tavern Brawl. The team is working to resolve this as soon as we can.

In addition, this Tavern Brawl was something that players needed to buy into and offered rewards that some players have been unable to claim. This isn’t OK and we intend to make it right for players. Stay tuned for more details soon!

4 Likes

What about our current run? Will we get a refund?

14 Likes

Bummer! Will Brawlseum come back any time soon? I was having a blast I thought it was a great idea.

2 Likes

“brawliseum”

just play wild or standard for that. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

What about my Evolve Shaman?
hehe
Anyhow, <3

1 Like

Some people also reported facing opponents using Wild cards. I think you should check that deck codes or other cheats can’t be used to use those.

1 Like

Jebem li vam mamicu smrdljivu i ovog sto je napravio Battleground. Da big da mu se cela familija nervirala kao sto se ja nerviram. Krvavu ti majku jebem, ja li da ludik zbog igricu. Da Bog da iskrsio obe ruke i noge ,ne bi te zalio ni sekundu jebem li ti pleme. Deca da ti imaju ovakav rng dal ce budu rahitisi. OCA TI JEBEM!!!

3 Likes

I hope so, I was in a good run

2 Likes

I won my 1st 2 games and lost my 3rd. When the brawl comes back will I still have my two wins!? 2-1

1 Like

brawliseum isnt coming back this week… we will have another brawl this week until they fix it.

1 Like

Wild cards can be used by importing deck code

1 Like

Brawliseum sucks. I’m happy we get to skip one.

4 Likes

After 12:00PM It’s still locked! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Still down. What’s going on?!?

Where’s the update? And where’s the heads up on what Brawl is rotating in?

3 Likes

do we get free arena ticket if we havent participated in tawern brawl?

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI

1 Like

Any day now folks…

2 Likes

Even just an update as mentioned above would be appreciated.

3 Likes

My tavern brawl is no longer disabled, it appears. But when I go into it, its still the same bugged screen that shows the 4 card decklist, but no wins/losses/ or play button

5 Likes