No Tavern brawl or brawliseum reward

The german Support told Me to post here.
My brawliseum run was stopped and and after it was stuck for nearly two Days i was able to play the top 3 Tavern brawl. But i neither got a reward for my stopped 6-0 brawliseum RUN, nor a classic Pack for my first Tavern brawl win.

1 Like

The same problem, a lot of created topics about this error. A week passed and silence… Give me puck !

Hello,
Same Problem here.
In the Tavern brawl from the 13.11. i had 3 wins and 0 Losses untill it was deactivated. I was first happy to have these wins and to be sure it will be more than one Classic Pack as the reward.
After the Break, i Player the Substitute brawl and won the First game.
But i also didnt Receive that reward for it. The treasure Chest was already open.

So, i still wait for the reward(s), also because there was an anouncement, that Blizzard wanna so something Special for those Players like me.
Im hoping for a fast Help for me and all the other Players!
Greetings,
Simonkeyisland

Bump, was there ever a final decision/response from Blizzard for those of us who lost out on either an entrance fee or rewards?

The last official communication I am aware of is that Blizzard is aware that this was a Brawl with an entrance fee and that they will “make it right for players”.
That post did not indicate how, or when that would happen.

Going to respond to myself here. Looks like Blizzard once again made an official announcement on Reddit and forgot about their own forums.

TL;DR: Players who downloaded the bad patch get three packs. Players who had an active Tavern Brawl run that they could not finish get 300 gold.

I can confirm that I just received the three packs on my account (because I downloaded the faulty patch). I never started the bad Tavern Brawl so I don’t qualify for the 300 gold; this means I cannot verify whether those have already been distributed.

It’s over here too:

Thanks for that link, Arknives. I missed that post because I do not frequent the Multiplayer Discussion forum.

I had also reported bugs with tavern brawl rewards not being given out to me. Have you tried logging a support ticket? You should try it.
For me, I logged a support ticket, to which the support team closed off my ticket, and asked me to post my bug in this forum for the devs to answer, and then the devs did not answer me here. So do try to log a support ticket.