Tavern Brawl problem

My tavern brawl is still messed up even after the fix of the last one. Theres three things to take note of -
-I can view my deck
-It shows my chest is already opened like i got a reward
-I cannot push the play button

So, I can view my deck, but it’s the deck from the last “pick 4 cards, 1 gets banned” tavern brawl. I never even got to play this tavern brawl, or finish the last one, so my chest shouldnt be opened. I cant retire my deck because even when i push retire and push yes retire my deck, my deck still isnt retired, nothing changes. Ive opened up tavern brawl a few times and tried to even restart hearthstone but theres no change.

1 Like

I’m having similar issues with Tavern Brawl. I can view my previous deck from the “pick 4 cards, 1 gets banned” brawl as well. I can’t edit the deck. I can’t delete the deck. I can’t click the play button. All I can do is click the “Back” button. My chest isn’t opened; it still shows the card pack inside.

I’m having the same issue, except I never received a “chest” or rewards for my Brawliseum run.

Same here exact same issues. It’s kinda janky I can’t imagine it’s that difficult to fix. They need to hire me to write their code haha.

Same for me. The layout is changing, if I click on the tavern brawl button multiple times.

Sometimes the layout says that I received my chest, sometimes it says that I didn’t receive my chest. I never received it, tho.

Besides that I’m having the same issues. I already started a run with the old tavern brawl deck and can’t start the new one, because the old 4-card-deck is locked.

They posted an update here (the 11/14 update):

This is STILL going on even after that fix message.

1 Like

My tavern brawl has been stuck since before the sign went up saying it was down again. I just tried again to do it and it has no wins or losses recorded, I can’t play or delete my deck it literally won’t let me play at all

I’m having the same issue (stuck on “battle of the bans”) except my chest isn’t opened.
Not that important though, just hope it will be fixed with the next brawl ^^