Tavern Bawl is Stuck, PLAY Button Disabled?

I entered the Tavern Brawl this week when it started, then it was disabled I had few wins and now that it’s back it shows me my 4 cards but NO play button.

Will I just lose the Tavern Brawl because of this or will it reset or something because I can’t restart the tavern brawl.

Play Button Disabled (I can’t add image links for some reason) but I saved it on my desktop if you need to see.

6 Likes

I am having the same problem. Had three losses before they shut down the tavern brawl. Now I have no play button. Still stuck in the first tavern brawl.

Same problem here. I made a deck and cant retire or play it now. Just stuck at 3 wins. (no losses of course)

Same issue here. The main page for tavern brawl is blank, my 4card deck is stuck.

Super annoying, I payed for an extra run.

Same thing here. Had one win, and now since I cannot edit the deck I cannot remove the extra card. Guess we just don’t get to brawl this week.

Update: Guess I should have read more posts… here is the response from Blizzard.

same problem 20symbols

Same problem too. why nobody answers us? And whether the next brawl will work?

Same issue was for me as well. I was 8-1 when they disabled the tavern. When they reset and i was able to re-enter i was not granted a pack or any rewards for my 8-1 run in the origjnal brawl. A bit disapointing.

This is currently a known issue that our team is looking into. Closing this thread to keep the discussion centralized. Let’s move the discussion to the main thread.