Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled

Same issue for me, Manni. Hopefully this is just temporary.

4 Likes

But we want the Brawliseum for the rewards . Will brawliseum be available anytime soon? Heroic Brawliseum could be also good its been a long time !!!

1 Like

I mean if the tavern brawl format was going to be changed, you could had just retired our current session (like how it is with Arena when you rotate the sets), so we can play the updated Tavern Brawl and still be compensated.

2 Likes

Same issue for me as well. Nothing is clickable, draggable, or anything elseable.

I can not retire the previous 4-cards deck. Nothing happens when I click the retire button.

6 Likes

So it seems whoever one of us made the deck or were in the middle of the run we cant play nor retire the run but people who didnt play brawl at all can play tnx blizzard i know coding is hard but does it awlays have to be bugs every month smth is released :frowning: p.s. 3 cards an no ban enabled for people who can play it atm

2 Likes

I am enable to enter the tavern brawl menu, and have a view deck option, which shows the deck I had made for brawliseum. I also have an option to retire that deck, as my run did not end. When I click to retire it, the pop-asks me if I’m sure. When I say I am, nothing happens

Same here. I can’t retire from my 4-card deck.

I also cannot retire my 4-card deck. Please fix, thank you!

same problem here, tavern brawl not disabeled, but i have my four card deck, cannot press anything, ive completed it on the 13th, where there was issues, ie. couldnt see wins/losses, didnt get pack, after i lost 3 times, the play/brawl button greyed out, and its still greyed out, and i still cant see wins/loss, and still didnt get my pack, and the deck says 4/3 cards and cant change it either

3 Likes

Same here, can’t do anything in the TB menu, and still see my old 4 card deck.

4 Likes

Same here. Stuck with old 4 cards deck. Nothing is clickable… EU server.

Blizzard has neither the budget nor the manpower to fix such game breaking bugs I guess.

5 Likes

Same here: my brawl is blocked with the old 4 cards deck from the brawliseum, and does’nt make me retire or play. By the way i finished a game of brawliseum 2 victories to 3 defeats and i dind’nt receive the reward due. I’m on the EU server and i play from a PC with Windows 10.

Same issue for me. My deck is “4/3 cards” and I can’t play the new brawl (didn’t get my rewards either)… =/

2 Likes

I cant recive my gifts for wim 9 times and i cant play again its bug

waiting for the solution is locked

I’ve got the same issue. I had started the Brawliseum and got one win before it got locked. Now, I see the new brawl, but when I “view deck”, my 4 card deck still listed (even though the new brawl uses only 3 cards). I have the option to retire the deck, but after I click “confirm”, nothing changes.

I don’t even have any option I just see my 4 card deck and can’t click anything, pretty frustrating.

My tavern brawl is just blank, nothing shows up except the 4 card deck from brawliseum, and that is stuck. Can’t click anything except back to main screen.

Refund please

1 Like