Tavernbrawl still bugged

You guys fixed it? I don’t think so considering I can’t even play it… again…

5 Likes

Same. Brawlisium deck cannot be retired.

7 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

3 Likes

Same issue. I thought the brawl was supposed to be changed when they reopened it. But still the same screen. Decklist(4 cards), but no wins, losses, and no play or delete buttons available

4 Likes

Same problem here. Something happened with their QA team, the amount of bugs in the past few months is not usual.

3 Likes

Same here, brawl was disabled in the middle of my run. Now I am unable to retire run and have 4 cards instead of 3 which the new brawl requires.

2 Likes

I agree, it certainly has been a bad month for them

2 Likes

It’s just funny to me for some reason. They disabled it to fix it but they fixed nothing. Good job Blizzard xD

2 Likes

Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled to keep tabs on current situation

1 Like

Same here, i started the brawlisium before it was disactivated

1 Like

Well, at least they are trying. That’s a good sign.

1 Like

Same issue. 4/3 cards, no edit deck option, no nuthin’

I didn’t even get credit for the brawl game I won before it was hijacked

Same here: my brawl is blocked with the old 4 cards deck from the brawliseum, and does’nt make me surrender or play. By the way i finished a game of brawliseum 2 victories to 3 defeats and i dind’nt receive the reward due. I’m on the EU server and i play from PC.

Same issue fellas.
Locked deck no way to turn back

They said they are aware that some people still cannot play the new brawl. Also, the entry fee for the previous Brawl will be addressed Soon^TM.

I finally can play the new brawl, but the reward chetst appears open, so i didn,t receive the reward for the brawiseum nor for the new brawl

If Blizzard actually fixes this or gives us the rewards we deserve then I will be amazed… but we all know they will be like “Get the rewards you lost due to our mistake for 4.99”

1 Like