Seriously? This is just stupid

Ridiculous! Seriously Blizzard? This is ridiculous! I am FRUSTRATED, moreover, I think that my OPINION is very important, so I’ve absolutely gotta express it VERY VOCALLY, and you all need to know it, so I’m gonna start yet another topic like this, and you all should get down on your knees and pray because of MUH FEELINGS! I also don’t like reading much, instead, I fancy myself as a writer, at least on the forum, and if any of you think that I’m hyperactive, that my brilliant stream of conciousness, expressed with such impeccable writing in this topic, makes no sense, or if you dare to point me to an older topic on the subject, I’m gonna take this a personal insult, throw a tantrum and officially declare: YOU. ARE. ALL. RIDICULOUS!

Spoiler

I wonder if anyone will recognise themselves in this little pastiche of your typical ‘frustrated’, ‘ridiculous’ or similar topic on this forum… Probably not. :grinning:

1 Like

I wonder if, once again, the mods will ignore such a blatant violation of the coc being violated by a pro company poster:

Cross Linking Threads

This category includes:

• Linking to threads from other forums
  • Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post
    If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:
  • Be given a temporary ban from the forums

“Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post”

But, as we all know, the mods ignore many such posts, up to and including so called “final warning” offenses, if they come from a pro company poster.