25.4.1 Patch Notes

Patch 25.4.1 is a hotfix server-side patch, launching today with the following updates:

Battlegrounds Updates

The following heroes now have less Armor:

• Fungalmancer Flurgl, Heistbaron Togwaggle, Lich Baz’hial, Patches the Pirate, and Varden Dawngrasp have been moved to Armor Tier 1 (0 Armor).
  • Ambassador Faelin and Sylvanas Windrunner have been moved to Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).

The following heroes now have more Armor:

• Elise Starseeker and George the Fallen have been moved to Armor Tier 2 (2-5 Armor).
  • Galakrond and Teron Gorefiend have been moved to Armor Tier 3 (3-6 Armor).
  • Greybough has been moved to Armor Tier 4 (4-7 Armor).
  • Dinotamer Brann and Tess Greymane have been moved to Armor Tier 5 (5-8 Armor).
  • Lord Jaraxxus has been moved to Armor Tier 6 (6-9 Armor).
  • Illidan Stormrage and Sindragosa have been moved to Armor Tier 7 (7-10 Armor).

Arena Updates

• Missing Return to Naxxramas Mini-Set cards have been added to the draft pool.
  • Some high-performance cards in Neutral, and one high-performance card in Mage, have had their appearance rates adjusted.

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Colossal minions were in the Blazing Transmutation Discover pool.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Vengeful Walloper’s cost reduction could be negated by Silencing Outcast minions in play.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the Rivendare Warrider tokens did not check whether they themselves have died when their Deathrattle triggered.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug preventing multiple Haunting Nightmares from haunting the same card.
  • [Hearthstone] Fixed a visual bug with Shadowed Spirit’s Deathrattle effect.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Thorncaptain got buffed at the start of combat if the opponent already had cards in their hand.
  • [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where playing a spell on Pufferquil while it is in the shop made the Poison effect permanent.
  • [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug where Maxed Mercs lost their +1/+5 Maxed bonus.
  • [Mercenaries] Fixed various bugs with the following Treasures: A Pirate’s Life; Cursed Blade; Pretty Deadly; Benevolent Band of the Wilds; Strengthened Shard of Woe; Fel Burst; Wyrmageddon; Siphon Souls; Golden Monkey’s Curse; Imp-oster Syndrome; Bigger Brother; and Revealed in Moonlight.
  • [Mercenaries] Fixed bugs where the Abilities Curse of Weakness and Heroic Leap did not deal damage.
  • [Mercenaries] Fixed a bug in Heroic N’Zoth causing crashes.
  • [Duels] Fixed a bug where the Greatsword of the Ebon Blade Treasure could grant a minion Reborn multiple times.
  • [Collection] Fixed a bug where players were not offered re-rolls when they earned Diamond Loatheb, Diamond Reno Jackson, or Diamond Zola the Gorgon.
  • Misc. other minor text and visual updates.
6 Likes

Did you fix the equipment unlock on anointed blades in Felwood?

5 Likes

Can you guys fix the bug already where the minions that Anachronos sends into the future will spawn without showing their taunts, divine shields and what not? Also if you use Anachronos on Colossal minions they will summon their minis again.
There’s a new bug with construct quarter causing a greyed out/ dead minions to be stuck on the board after you destroy/ transform them. It’s only a visual bug but it will often obscure other minions on the board and it’s clearly a bug.
Edit: There’s also a bug where when I accept a friend request or when someone accepts mine it will immediately say that “they” defeated Illidan Stormrage every single time.

6 Likes

Mercenaries:

• Natalie’s treasure - Light’s Protection doesn’t work
  • many equipments are not upgradable that give extra stats or abilities that summon like kazakus golems (above max ranks for mythic)
  • some equipments like Jaraxxus’s exra fel damage are not applied even if upgraded (above max ranks for mythic)
  • Lilian’s bounty equipment was not able to be acquired before this update but not mentioned in the fixes (haven’t tried yet after the update)
  • not sure if intentional but abilities that give extra spell power or extra weakness (like Balinda) do not increase after max upgrade for mythic. Doesn’t sound fair for scaling for higher levels of difficulties.
1 Like

Any updates to the issue with people being unable to play on Google Pixel devices?

3 Likes

Nah screw those guys the pixel 6 is trash and Google doesn’t honor their warranty. Spent 8 months without a working microphone…

It is not fixed just ran both normal and heroic and no unlock

Lilian’s bounty equipment in Mercenaries cannot be unlocked and I think the reason might be because The Anointed Blades bounty is misspelled in Heroic mode as ‘The Annointed Blades’.

5 Likes

ctrl + f shaman or bots… nothing.

1 Like

forgot one thing. Get rid of the bullcrap RNG in battlegrounds so it’s not bloody rigged to have your elite buddies and streamers win all the time.

Idiots.

[Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where the Rivendare Warrider tokens did not check whether they themselves have died when their Deathrattle triggered.

Why would this be relevant though? I don’t really understand they would need to check if they themselves died.

And what about the increase of 120% of the prieces in Brazil?
I’m oficially a F2P player after that
The game was already expensive to us, and now almost no one can buy the content in the game without getting poor
Please, Blizzard, listen to the community
PLEASE!

Other cards can be used to trigger the deathrattle before horseman has died

2 Likes

Got offered to reroll my reno jackson since had the diamond and got a duplictae. What happened to duplicate protection?

“Bogged Down” treasure is still broken. For some reason Nemsy gets a stacking debuff from it. Not sure what the reason is.

how are you missing leauge of explorers legendaries

that was an adventure ! you are supposed to have all of them!

Got a reroll for Reno when the patch went live, by the way, but not for Loatheb (I suppose I earned him before the system was implemented). Dunno what the point in it is, since it offered to reroll to another ‘LoE’ legendary, while I’ve got all of them, obviously, which, I think, is the condition of getting the diamond version in the first place, so I declined it. Still an interesting precedent, though.

1 Like

To be fair, inflation in Brazil is very high.

light’s protection doesn’t work for any character … my velen got it in heroic bounty (louis philips) and was supposed to be taking 11 less damage turn 1 and almost died instead (even after divine shield)

Tap the controller icon and switch to battery saver mode.