21.3 Patch Notes

By playing warlock you excluded every other players who tried to play any other deck.

Hey Blizz on the topic of Duells could you please work on the offering of passive treasures? I played mage with 4 minions and got offered:
deck of wonders-strength=Life-draw a minion if you play a battlecry
So just total garbage. Could you please for the offering calculate the percentage of minions in a deck before just offering minion based treasures? I think this is still one of the most aggrieving things in Duells: not getting a second passive

2 Likes

I donā€™t play wild; simply ban/nerf it there, not in standard.

Not really. It just delays the enviable by 1 turn. The card is so powerful that people are currently power leveling to Tavern 3 by Turn 4, even if it means selling every minion you have and just eating the damage. Delaying this another turn changes nothing. The Avenge 4 change probably wonā€™t change much either. You can still consistently start every turn with 10 demons.

Going up a tier reduces the odds of rolling into one, as Tier 4 minions only have 11 copies, vs 13 copies at Tier 3, and it also means itā€™s harder to triple as well. Avenge 4 is significant since it means that you need a token/reborn unit to generate 2 cards.

Completely wrong. Changing Reborn to Tavern 5 has no impact because Baron is on Tavern 5. Baron is essential to frog build, reborn isnā€™t. Putting Reborn on Tavern 5 just means Tavern 4 is now skippable when playing beasts. The better move would have been to tweak Zap to better kill Baron. Currently itā€™s way too easy to increase a Baronā€™s stats outside what Zap can kill

One strat Iā€™ve heard of with frog build is staying 4, since it gives the best odds of hitting all the build pieces without diluting your rolls with the other useless 5 tier minions. Putting Baron and Snake on the same tier means not being able to take Snake as often, and reborning frog is still important for getting deathrattle stacks going. Itā€™s not as big as Frogā€™s stats being halved or Macaw nerf, but I feel Reborn Snake is more specifically targeting the Maexxna ā€œcomboā€, which is a little too strong I feel.

Everything in this statement tells me you either donā€™t play battlegrounds or have never played above 2k mmr. Right now NOTHING is viable except beasts and scam pinky demons. Everything else is just a loss without exceptional God RNG

ā€¦ Whoā€¦ made a new account?

Yeah, itā€™d be nice if the game didnā€™t offer you irrelevant things. Doesnā€™t have to be whatā€™s optimalā€¦just whatā€™s not almost literally useless. I recently got offered battle totem as a deathrattle hunter. I had 1 or 2 battlecry cards.

While weā€™re talking about duels, itā€™d be real nice if the starting health was raised to 30 as well.

I feel that the next project should be adjusting the AI. Right now it isnā€™t creative at all. I miss close games and it would be nice to play a game past 10 turns. It would be nice to win 3-4 games in a row without then losing 3-4 games in a row. It would be nice to not know every card that was coming next. Nerfing Incanterā€™s Flow just means playing it on turn 3 now as it is always in your hand on turn 3. Playing obscure off meta minions that have effects or a deathrattle just means that youā€™ll be matched against one of the few people out there playing silence. Top deck winners should be rare not the standard. All Iā€™m saying is that putting a little mystery back in the game would go a long way.

yes thats when we normally have 3 mana ā€¦

Has there been any update yet on the ETA for a fix for the Boomsday campaign?

The campaign still remains completely unplayable for me, and it appears as though it has been like this for some time for many. It would be nice to have the issue acknowledged by your team. An ETA on a hotfix would also be very nice. Thank you very much for your efforts.

EDIT: Thereā€™s been an update: Electra Stormsurge Puzzle 4/6 Stuck - CRITICAL GAME LOCK - #30 by GnomeSayin-11972

1 Like

I hope someone replies to this. Because I NEVER comment on forums. However, the fact that Demon Seed was banned from wild? Honestly blizzard? I spent a good $50 on packs and destroying cards for stardust trying to unlock this card and you totally ban it, making my warlock class unplayable. Completely uncalled for and childish. You guys could have banned a hundred other cards that made more sense but seriously? Crying about demon seed? Whereā€™s my compensation for the banned card at least? Give me 1600 stardust to make a new one or something. This is ridiculous. Makes me not want to play the game ever again, considering Iā€™m a consistent player and buyer. WACK.

5 Likes

Well done Blizz so smart lets nerf some quests and completely ignore the Mage quest all i face now is mage after mage completing its dumb quest by t5 then winning so clever of you its so balanced unlike the other quests. BTW warlock fix did nothing either. if you want this to be a T5 game then please give aggro 2 mana 7/7s to combat it that would be balance. P.S I rarely comment on these things but std is dead now thank you.

1 Like

How is warlock even possible nowā€¦ shouldā€™ve at least increased the lifesteal to compensate.

1 Like

You banned Seeds, I expect I can dust at full dust all cazrds I forged just for this deck, or are you telling me you just are going to be unfair and MAKE ME PAY FOR
YOUR MISTAKESā€¦ ??
Oh I think I have been BLIZZADED once again. You just conned and swindled me again, Thank you Blizzard !!!

You just have been Blizzarded ! (translation: conned, swindled) do not expect fairness from the big corpo, but to PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKES!

So you basically want a game where the developers decide what are acceptable builds to play, and anyone who finds a fun and creative way to combine cards should be punished for not playing the game the way that the Developers think they should.

Can I just say that there is no way I would ever enable notifications from Hearthstone on a mobile device, and nagging me about is every time I open the game is incredibly counterproductive. I stopped playing this silly game for six months because I couldnā€™t reroll a ā€œlegendaryā€ quest I refused to do. With the current state of the meta, itā€™s not a game Iā€™m going to miss much.

then disable them ā€¦
HS itself has a way to do that

you are getting the message because you have notifications enabled on your HS setting but disabled on your phone

1 Like

The really annoying part is there are tools in wild to stop the quests if the RNG gods smile upon you: Dirty Rat and Mutanus the Devourer. Heck warlockā€™s quest was very risky in wild as it was easy to get killed especially by mage and hunter.

I was commenting on various forums elsewhere this would happen and no one wanted to pay attention.

2 Likes

WoW!

Iā€™m going to say this (assuming someone has already said it:

1. Not happy about Ilucia. that was a bad change.
  2. Hunter/Mage got buffs. Again, BAD!. have you not seen their lvl of dmg output atm ? in wild?
  3. Your solution to your TERRRIBLE game design is to simply ban cards from Wild ? ?
    Why not increase to cost of the 1 card that breaks the meta and that is the Crystalizer (1/5 lose 5 health gain 5 armor) . That is the problem.
    What next ? Ban the hunter quest from wild?
  4. I AM SO HAPPY I SWITCHED TO LEGENDS OF RUNETERRA.
  5. If you are looking to hire - I can do the same crappy job your dev team does (at half the cost :slight_smile: ) .
4 Likes