Also same issue for me :frowning:

1 Like

Same for me, I can’t even load the game. Please fix it :frowning:

1 Like

Can confirm. Also submitted a bug report via battle.net already

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this issue on desktop and mobile

1 Like

Same problem here! Can please Blizz fix this or just let us know something with a blue post?

1 Like

Also having this problem. Started a few days ago, I’ve been able to get back in after some time, but the level didn’t work and locks me out after that.

1 Like

Same problem. Electra Stormsurge Puzzle 4/6 does not start!

1 Like

Та же проблема, но теперь у меня нет часового подключения, после перезахода в игру.

1 Like

Same problem for me. Submitted a bug report a few hours ago before I saw this post.

1 Like

Welp, I’m having the same issue. Locked my mobile account (keeps trying to load the glitched match). Tired on PC and same issue.

1 Like

Same issue here, 4/6 Electra in Lethal puzzle, dimmed screen nothing to interact with. Have to force close the client and restart it just to play other game modes.
Edit: Now having the same other issue listed here, game is locked on restarting/resuming the match and cannot do anything. Tried uninstalling and waiting, neither worked.

1 Like

Same issue here, 4/6 Electra in Lethal puzzle, the two enemy servants are lying one inside the other.

I had the game is locked on restarting/resuming the match problem too, but for any reason it ist fixed for me after waiting half an hour or so. An Error was shown to restart the client. Atfter this restart Hearthstone works normaly buy 4/6 Electra in Lethal puzzle stilll not.

1 Like

Same issue, bros
Electra 4/6 doesn’t work(

1 Like

What the heck is this? I can’t even play the puzzle, this was weeks ago, has this been fixed yet?!

EDIT: Now I can’t even open Hearthstone to play just like everyone else (!) What’s going on?!

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue here, has anyone find a solution yet?
Can’t even start the game, it’s really frustrating.

1 Like

Same issue here. Opened bug report with Blizzard.

1 Like

I got a message back.

“Hey there **********, Game Master ************** here! Thanks for taking the time to contact me with your issue, I know your time is valuable. I understand you were having some trouble with a puzzle in the Boomsday campaign. I did some digging into this to see what I could find out. From the looks of it, we’ve had other reports of this happening and the issue is already being investigated. Unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA on when the fix would be available but I did check to see if the game was still trying to resume. While on your account, it wasn’t prompting me to resume the previous game so you should be able to continue playing from here. Just be sure not to play that puzzle that gets stuck until a hotfix has been released. I know this might not have been the response you were hoping for but I appreciate your patience while I got to your issue. If you encounter anything else we may be able to assist you with, please feel free to give us a shout.”
*** This ticket has been marked as Answered. ***

Apparently, this is a bug that is “known” to the team and is being “investigated” - Like, it was working perfectly until a patch came out and broke the game, right? They can clearly find out which patch broke the game by checking when the reports started coming in in order to isolate the problem, I’m just really disappointed that they put in so much effort for Mercenaries and other modes, but have such little support for the base game and solo campaigns …

A patch was even released TODAY that didn’t even mention the problem, the issue has not even been publicly acknowledged … I just wish that there was a little bit more support …

I’ve heard rumours that part of the Dalaran Adventure has been affected as well …

For anyone that still can’t connect, apparently if you leave the game alone and wait a few hours then the game can connect again, as long as you DO NOT retry the 4th Electra Stormsurge puzzle when it does, or it will end up “bugged” again …

Can’t we all just get an email notification or something when this solo adventure is fixed in-game? It’s really just so frustrating =[

3 Likes

Hi everyone, thanks for spreading awareness on this. The fix is now in for next patch!

3 Likes

Ah, bro, thank you very much, you have no idea how happy I am to hear it, Nice work to the dev team for ironing out this bug, keep up the good work man =]

1 Like

Thank you very much GnomeSayin!