X-realm automation facts

100% pure, unadulterated, objective fact…

Only the X-realm automated queue systems, where they exist, are the truly, impartial systems of access to group content.

Where there is no Automated queue system, a culture of discrimination exists and/or can exist.

What I stated here is 100% fact that you can’t deny…

But I’m sure some will try anyways.

2 Likes

We can still vote kick you in those for showing up with a caster weapon that has an agi enchant and gemmed for parry.

The group is made unbiased. Doesn’t mean the players in the group aren’t.

7 Likes

Fun fact, this is a social game and social interactions might happen in it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can try.

And thanx to the impartiality of the random queue system, I can queue right back up and try again at my leisure.

But then, that’s not a fact at all, is it?

Only to repeat the process lmao.

Your entire stance is “I suck at this game, I openly admit it, and I absolutely refuse to play better when around others because I am a selfish individual who does not care about the group or it’s other members, and thus I need a system to force me into these groups in order to play selfishly.”

I support LFR, but people like you make it so much worse for those that actually need it. You just refuse to be more than literally useless.

3 Likes

By your bad logic, anyone showing up to BGs in greens fits your description and should be kicked immediately, no different than kicking someone in gamma for showing up with the minimum amount of Ilvl required.

Even with a parry gem, I’m worse than someone showing up in greens in a BG?

Your bad logic don’t really fly here.

I never once mentioned the quality of the gear. You try to say that no one comprehends what you’re saying, but here you are putting words in my mouth.

A player with bad quality gear is doing what he needs to. It’s unfortunate, and I prefer not to have them on my team in a random bg, but, all our toons start there at some point. It’s a rite of passage. Take your lumps.

That is not what you are doing. :point_down:

For those who don’t know, this individual refuses to raid because of “gatekeepers”, only bgs and 2’s with a duo, peaking 1646. He’s a half and half ele/enhance with a armor/on use dodge trinket, a caster staff enchanted with agi, gemmed for parry. It gets worse the longer you look. These are all pvp epics of relentless/wrathful tier.

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → Everything I said is right there in front of you, for the non believers.

With what I just stated, yes, you are. A player with low quality gear is not indicative of their skill, only their equipped items, and where else is he going to go to get his upgrades.

You on the other hand actively grief yourself for whatever reason, and that in turn griefs the entire rest of the team. That is purely indicative of skill, because you could have easily looked up the plethora of guides and got the baseline correct, but you didn’t. You chose to do this, and then whine when people don’t want you in their groups. This is a you issue that you created for yourself. You can fix it right now, but refuse to.

So yes, I’d take the guy with greens over you.

Edit: To avoid having you say something about not addressing gammas, those are also catch up content for gear. Raid = Arena. Instances = BGs. I have the exact same sentiment to gammas as I do to bgs.

6 Likes

This is a fact, mmorpgs are social games. If you want a competitive game there are way more competitive games out there. The competitive part of the game is a smaller niche.

Not being able to do the bare minimum and be ready for the content you want to do is a failure on your part to read social cues which is why people will remove you from content. Why would people want you to be part of their group if you will only waste their time? The group aspect has priority on the single player needs. If what you want is a detriment to the group you are the one at fault.

3 Likes

Is there a point here that you are hoping to have discussed or…?

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The point is I’m not being allowed to group for whatever manner I want to access content with.

By picking and choosing where automated queue systems can exist, a discriminatory culture gets put in place putting the power of access in the hands of players, who then impose themselves as self-appointed AHJs (authority having jurisdictions) on who can access the game with them and who cannot.

Only the automated queue systems such as skirmishes, random BGs, LFR, random dungeons, and so forth, mitigate that exclusivity.

Only.

The impartiality that the automated queue system provides is 100% fact, Jack.

Oh I see what you mean. You’re not being invited to play with others, and you want to be.

I suppose this raises questions about what’s preventing you from being invited. And I don’t suppose you would be the best person to ask for an impartial answer, but your own biased answer is fine I suppose.

Why do you feel you aren’t being invited to play with others?

Or maybe you’re just espousing support for the automated systems in the game that you enjoy?

2 Likes

Not at all.

I don’t want to ask anyone permission from anyone to access any content.

Which is why I stick to skirmishes, BGs, dungeons and what not.

And I ask, no…

I demand…

The right to join any raid, any difficulty, anyway I want.

Whether it’s through a guild, or an automated system.

Are you saying that you would like unmitigated access to any group regardless of whether the other people in that group wish to have you in their group or not?

Or are you merely saying that you should have access to any group content, regardless of whether you have access to a group or not?

I may be misunderstanding what you’re expressing.

1 Like

Literally just start a raid.

2 Likes

I’ll group up in whatever manner to I choose to. Where Am allowed to do so.

You’re always allowed to start your own raid.

No one is obligated to take you to theirs.

3 Likes

Then you shouldn’t have a problem either if I want an automated queue system to do it for me.

More importantly, I don’t care if you have a problem with it or not.

I don’t. Never said I did.

I said you’re a waste of space and should be kicked from the group.

Also address this:

You scurried away and I’m not letting you leave.

2 Likes

I didn’t ignore it, I just didn’t dignify it, why?

You’re pretty pathetic if you think someone in greens is going to out-perform my purple @$$.

Regardless of if I have a parry gem or not.

Dungeon deserter debuff doesnt work on you?