What do we want? High Elves!

When do we want them? NOW!

Resources made by fans on how playable High Elves can be implemented, and why they deserve to be a playable race can be found in the old megathread

High elves have been part of the Warcraft Universe since Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness. I won’t retread on ground, but say that as long as they are not playable, there will always be a demand for it.

Support (or constructive criticism) is welcome!

160 Likes

:-1::-1::-1::no_good_man:

120 Likes

The megathreads exist so that there isn’t spam of all these Helf threads. You even linked one of them. Use those. Don’t spam.

86 Likes

The fact that High Elves are so controversial only solidifies their position to become a race. Anything less than core is unacceptable.

24 Likes

No…no we dont want them. Playable High Elves are a Horde race.

95 Likes

Who is this “we” you speak of not all players want elves always high on felweed you might want them and that is ok but I rather have my foxy friends and their cute alpacas. :fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

17 Likes

If the thread wasn’t constantly being locked over and over again, I wouldn’t have seen the need to start this thread.

37 Likes

What do we want? The High Elf posts in the re-opened pseudo High Elf Megathread would do for starters.

16 Likes

Exactly this please and thank you :sparkling_heart::fox_face::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Check the thread again. The other thread didn’t last a five minutes and it’s closed now.

8 Likes

Oh, these High Elves?

35 Likes

Inb4 post flagged.

Oh boy, not more High Elves threads…

Lmao. Those elves are the best elves.

13 Likes

Stop asking for a Horde race.

54 Likes

I’m not asking for a Horde Race. I’m asking for a race that has been with the Alliance since it’s inception. A race that continued to stay with the alliance despite their kin abadonining it for the Horde.

You find High Elves in Stormwind, Dalaran, the Hinterlands, and Terrokar Forest who proudly wear Alliance colours and would kill you for calling them blood elves

30 Likes

Or, you know… whenever they can be implemented. I’m not impatient.

6 Likes

yeah that’s the next best thing, but it doesn’t roll off the tongue as crisply :smiley:

6 Likes

everytime a helf thread other than the megathread is created I personally push high elves back 5 years we are near 45 years till release at this rate

21 Likes

I suspect that this thread was started immediately after the psuedo-megathread that you referenced was locked.

I’m all for keeping megathread topics within the megathreads, but the megathreads would need to stay open for that, wouldn’t they?

:man_shrugging: it is an impossible problem with impossible solutions.

12 Likes

I support playable High Elves on the ALliance… but this thread is NOT the way to go about this.

Put way more effort and time into your next post. This actually feels like it’s genuinely spam.

13 Likes