High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

4 Likes

It’s a custom set, and it’s says Blood Elf because in the wowhead wardrobe the High Elf skins are under the Blood Elf models.

4 Likes

I’m surprised that Thread is still around.

3 Likes

Yea. Too bad Silvermoon Warfront isn’t happening. I was excepting you know like a Blood Elf vs Draenei or Blood Elf vs High Elf Warfront Fight in terms of Blood Elf Armor and High Elf Armor Sets as well.

6 Likes

Fam real talk, do you really think it’s the best thing for you to come back here? A lot of us are pretty worried about you and don’t want to see you backslide.

3 Likes

The High Elf Love thread while a bit more controversial than this Megathread had way less toxicity among the posters than this one:

You can see in the bottom that a mod locked it permanently.

But, the thread that bothers me the most is this one:

It has a valid concern, and most people only checked it and posted once or twice. There’s no heating debate about the topic, yet it managed to get over 500 likes with only 1k replies.

But in case you missed the point, look closely…

https://i.imgur.com/qN4hNak.png

The thread had no reason to be locked, so they had to do this… :unamused:
I wonder why…

6 Likes

Have you been watching my Videos on YouTube or something or something going on at Discord?

4 Likes

WoW. I guess this isn’t just High Elf Fans/Players getting their Threads Locked its also some of the Alliance Fans as well.

4 Likes

ALFGERDHR IS BACK AND…
sees the Laegertha vid

:heart_eyes:
:star_struck:
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

AGREE!
goes back to staring at the video; barely remembers her axe and :beer:

10 Likes

me personally, im rooting for ivar

2 Likes

Personally I was shocked they killed off Sigurd so early considering he was historically the most successful.

2 Likes

Pfft, he fails more times than the banshee.
Skäl.
:beer:

3 Likes

MORE than agree!
That’s when I quit making time for that show, with the exception of specific scenes, like King Ecbert’s death.
Skäl.
:beer:

4 Likes

Wow, i had no idea they locked it. Why?

Your screenshot is blurry. What does it say?

It says “This topic is unlisted; it will not be displayed in topic lists, and can only be accessed via a direct link”.

2 Likes

Whoa! I wonder what their justification is.

2 Likes

I mean it could be the OP itself or the responses to the OP. Sometimes (or at least it used to be) threads don’t get locked or hidden because of the thread itself, but by how people carry on in it.

Too bad they don’t do mod notes anymore. Unless that one has a note somewhere?

2 Likes

I am the OP of that thread and instead of just giving points where I see trouble, I went out of my way to try and provide a few solutions.

This really doesn’t help the optics that Blizz is anti-Alliance.

10 Likes

Not really, while technically what you say is right, the true is Pandaren have an unfair advantage over all races, and that is simple because they can be playable on both factions.

If any other races would had the same feature when was launched most of them they will double their population today.

I know you are the OP, but OP also means Original Post.

4 Likes