We CAN'T let the Factions Merge!

But if it did happen we would be on the same side!

Do you hate me that much? :sob:

2 Likes

Factions will not merge, but the big hype announcement is only that you can play any race on either faction. This is not content but rather just a character selection option to help with the perceived and sometimes real horde favoritism for raiding and pvp racials.

this is a monetary decision since they will make lots of money with race changes.

Again, it is not a hype announcement change, but blizzcon will somehow make you think this is huge.

You need this.

Also have a :cookie:

I agree with you and Nemestrrinus wholeheartedly. Lifting the communication and working together barrier would be a really nice change that many (Not all, I’m very sure will be for it, but many will be) will welcome.

1 Like

Let us group together!

If they didn’t merge after MoP, they won’t merge after BFA.

Its too late! The Goblin mega-corporations have already won, they have all our congress Men, Elves, Orcs, and Goats in their pocket! We cant stop this!

By this time next year it will be nothing but “faction syncs” as far as the eye can see, brought to us by the refreshing, crisp, and inspiring taste of Kaja-Cola! “Kaja-Cola, it gives you ideas and mends political divides! Now in new limited edition ‘Light-Bound’ flavor with half the calories but the same great ideas!”

We should have seen the signs though! When the Auction Houses were merged in WoD it was metely testing the waters. Sylvanas saw through this plot of the Goblins and tried to lobby against them, she couldnt be bought so they had no choice but to run a smear campaign against her!

Catapults cant burn down a world tree! Its all been an inside job mastermined by the Goblins to get the one obstacle preventing faction mergers out of the way… The corporations, much like any bleak dystopian future 80’s movie plot, have won.

1 Like

Stupid sexy Goblins

Realistically, the factions aren’t going anywhere. Faction cooperation however, is a lot more plausible.

Mhm Jaina is the only current leader I like that is still within Horde or Alliance.

I could start following her, shes like a walking time bomb anyway. Ready to go off any minute and start purging some city and killing everyone inside.

I hope it will be Orgrimmar. Ohh let it be Orgrimmar. Maybe Thunderbluff. Ooooh let it be Thunderbluff too.

She is after all a Warbringer.

You… i like you.

Human with horns. Let the cross breeding begin.

1 Like

:grinning::point_up:
:thinking:
:open_mouth:

Well, you’re not wrong.

Heard they’re a bunch of gold-diggers, though…

My Goblin hunter already stole all the bfs and gfs.

It’d help if you bathed…

I think you guys are underestimating the possibility. Nothing is truly impossible. And if you remove the communication and grouping restrictions from factions, you don’t have anything left, really, but old storylines.

If this game is truly in trouble – whether it is or isn’t, I’m not here to argue, but many are – then WoW 9.0 is going to have to go big or go home. There’s a fantastic article on Blizzard Watch right now written by Scott Andrews that is pitch-perfect in its analysis of where the company is right now.

Paraphrasing Andrews, 9.0 better show some real passion. More of the same, just better, isn’t going to cut it. We’re talking about stuff like combined factions, blowing up Azeroth, essentially making WoW 2 but without having to relaunch it and kill off our characters. What we don’t need anymore of is to have everyone – from Blizzard internally, down to us on this board – arguing about allied races or how to modify Pathfinder to get us flying two weeks sooner or later. That kind of stuff is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic at this point.

1 Like

Many people were demanding it for some time.

The duck pond has no ducks. Delvar got drunk and angsty.

Factions are not going to merge.

It would be a technical nightmare.

Grouping together for content? Maybe.
Communication? Maybe.
Outright merging? No.

We must merge the factions if we want to have any chance of stopping the Legion… I mean the VOID!

1 Like