What do we want? High Elves!

I actually agree with this to be honest. The other pseudo HE megathread was only temp locked, there doesnt need to be a new thread each time one is closed for a little while.

10 Likes

They have been part of the Alliance since vanilla and have featured in multiple expansions as a dedicated and organized force, there is really no reason to not have them available other than “they look too much like Blood Elves” but if they want to avoid that they can always change the stance a little or give them tattoo’s and different hairstyles.

13 Likes

Wanna play a high elf? The horde is there waiting for you

33 Likes

Wanna play a High Elf? The Alliance has High Elves too, according to your logic. Void Eves=Blood Elves. WE’re asking for Alliance stuff.

9 Likes

I thought that the High Elf Love post was a reaction to the megathread being put down, but now that’s down too, but if it’s harmful to the conversation, I apologise. I’ve flagged this post and I would like this thread deleted, as the last thing I want to do is make our side look bad.

What I won’t ever apologise for is my passion for the game and my sincere belief that high elves becoming playable at some point will rejuvenate interest in the game and make this game all the better. More choice = more gameplay possibilities. Everybody wins

5 Likes

Please stop.

28 Likes

I frankly do not believe that the High Elves could be an alliance playable race!
The horde would be upset! And the Devs seem to have no desire to go back, in something that would make their purple placebos (A.k.a. Renegade Silvermoon Blood Elves playing Alliance) a waste of work!

So as much as it makes sense to have High Elves, we won’t have any!

Unfortunately, that same reasoning regarding the High Elves seems to apply to any race that might be of interest to the Alliance !!

Who knows if Alliance is a good plot device, Blizzard won’t give us leper gnomes?

Weird how it’s so simple right?

Yet people cling to Ions biased lore like their life depends on it, god forbid they take the 5 seconds to actually understand the differences.

But I guess hopping on the bandwagon has always been easier than thinking for oneself :sleepy:.

8 Likes

You have Sin’dorei not Quel’dorei.

10 Likes

We asked for Quel’dorei, not Sin’dorei or Ren’dorei.

15 Likes

High elves please! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just saying, the idea a fox is more likely to be an allied race and there’s too many clues to that happening just shows me these threads are spam.

Blood Elves WERE the high elves, till Kael’Thas renamed them the Blood Elves after the horrific destruction of the Sunwell. They’ve been called that ever since.

There’s megathreads for a reason ya know.

6 Likes

Blizzard and the Horde don’t know or understand the difference!

HE=BE=VE=BE=FE=GE=ZE

Quel’dorei, Sin’dorei, Ren’dorei 3 recognized different factions by lore & story and in game.

6 Likes

What Helfers don’t want to understand is that Blood Elves are (playable) High Elves as are Void Elves (which are Alliance). Just because they don’t come in pasty white blue eyed flavor does not make them any less Quel’dorei, they just choose not to use that particular name. The whole ‘Eww we don’t want those nasty Horde elves/Horde reject elves, we want pure elves’ is just a silly argument to try and get your pasty white blue eyes elves. You got a Thalassian race for the Alliance, be happy with them or just don’t play them but for the love of the Sunwell enough with these spammy threads.

22 Likes

My soul deflates a little more every time a new thread is made about this

7 Likes

Mistaken, we asked for the Quel’dorei that are integrated in our Alliance story, and we got exiled Sin’dorei instead.

7 Likes

When life hands you lemons

2 Likes

No, when Devs thumb the Alliance in the eye more like it.

6 Likes

make some l e m o n a d e

4 Likes