Valarjar Champion's Greatsword Nerfed: Refund Us

The Valarjar Champion’s Greatsword has been greatly reduced in size. Now it’s just a low-rez sword.

Changing items after we spend tenders on them is not acceptable and we should be offered a refund. This is not the item I purchased.

117 Likes

asking for a refund on free tenders

Use another sword

10 Likes

I appreciate this bit you keep up to be contrarian.

Thanks for bumping my thread.

49 Likes

Yeah that’s bogus. I’m sure the main reason most people bought that one was the size, since otherwise its just a bland low rez model.

I don’t care enough to think I should get tenders back, but agree that changing something like that later shouldn’t happen.

21 Likes

Bet I can guess your haircut

2 Likes

As I said elsewhere I saw it on reddit and I agree. As a customer you have every right to ask for compensation.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

10 Likes

For wanting a refund because the terms of my agreement were changed after I made it?

Not everyone wanting a refund is illegitimate

39 Likes

I bought this for the size, now it’s a sword I would like to delete from my collection.

35 Likes

I have to agree the entire point of the weapon was its size… its just wasted tender now.

23 Likes

Yeah, lame af.

It was what, 250 tender? I bought it because it was a badass massive sword. Now it’s just some limp loser sword that doesn’t even have enough pixels to be competitive with other swords released today. RESTORE OUR SWORD.

18 Likes

Changing the terms of the sale 2 months later is unacceptable. Change it and give me a refund or revert it.

19 Likes

like honestly, why would we want a smaller version of the big freakin’ sword we spent our earned trader’s tender on, Blizz? GIVE US OUR BIG FREAKIN’ SWORDS, BACK!

12 Likes

Yeah, that’s BS. You bought the sword with the intention it looked a certain way. Blizz took it away.
Seems obvious they should give a refund on it.

12 Likes

whoever in Blizzard thought it would be a “good idea” to make the big freakin’ sword we bought with our trader’s tender, months ago, smaller, in this pre-patch, literally made Beavis and Butt-Head look like geniuses. i waited since Legion to be able to get my hands on that sword, because i saw the warrior order hall quartermaster with it, and wanted that sword, for myself, because it gave off “Guts from Berserk’s Dragonslayer” vibes from how big it was, and now, the ginormous greatsword i spent my trader’s tender on, when it was in the trading post, months ago, has been reduced to a low-rez toothpick! “Valajar Champion’s Greatsword”? now it’s more like “Valajar Chump’s Butterknife”! seriously, who the frag complained about the sword being too big? the fact that it was so ridiculously huge, was why we bought it, in the first place! it was bad enough i didn’t get the chance to play day 1 of the pre-patch because maintenance lasted until 11 frickin’ pm, cst, last night!

7 Likes

You are correct as a customer as your grievance is legit.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

9 Likes

Instead of scaling it back up I hope they just rename it to the Valarjar Champions Averagesword

12 Likes

I was literally going to make this same post. Give me a refund I would not have bought this sword in its current state. Why on earth would they do this? Who wanted this? Who would even think that anyone would want this?

10 Likes

it was as big as it was on the warrior class hall quartermaster and now it isnt.

i know, right? making the big freakin’ sword, smaller was a big mistake on Blizzard’s end

2 Likes

I absolutely hate giant weapons so personally im all for this change.

3 Likes